General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

With Chelsea now likely to be in the Cup final and seemingly destined for 5th, I wonder if there’s any chance of them turning half a team out against us last day of the season? Hopefully the result won’t be critical to us by then, but you never know.

With Chelsea now likely to be in the Cup final and seemingly destined for 5th, I wonder if there’s any chance of them turning half a team out against us last day of the season? Hopefully the result won’t be critical to us by then, but you never know.

Wouldn't say destined for 5th if they beat spurs  in their next  match they  will be only be 2 points behind 4th with 7 games left

Wouldn't say destined for 5th if they beat spurs  in their next  match they  will be only be 2 points behind 4th with 7 games left

Well yes, they could well still get top 4, but at the minute it’s looking more likely they won’t. Hopefully it’s decided one way or the other before the last day.

Very likely. Cup final, stuck in 5th, Conte going, World Cup coming up..... perfect for us (if needed).

Always seems a good pundit when I've seen on whatever you yanks call the audio visuals.

:lol: he's always been vocally against MA and co. and goes mad when we win (back when Fox Soccer used to cover us more, and/or FA Cup odd win).

Tottenham's fixture list now looks like this:

Sun 01.04.2018 Chelsea (a)

Sat 07.04.2018 Stoke City (a)

Sat 14.04.2018 Manchester City (h)

Sat 21.04.2018 (or 22) Manchester United (h) FAC

Mon 30.04.2018 Watford (h)

Sat 05.05.2018 West Bromwich Albion (a)

Sun 13.05.2018 Leicester City (h)

?? ??.??.2018 Newcastle (h)

?? ??.??.2018 Brighton (a)