General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Reckon Spurs will go to public sale (2 seats together)? Still undecided whether to go or not and waiting till the end of the window to decide on membership.

100% it will - it’s 10am Thursday too!

The club don't seem to have put out anything about refunding 0eople for the second friendly stream despite it being shite unless I've missed it.

I didn't pay obviously but am curious about what they do.

Spurs on sale albeit I don't think they've announced that they it  :lol: :lol:

Lots available too

No mention at all on the site or their twitter.  The f*** are they doing?

Still trying to sell season tickets so keeping match by match sales as quiet as possible? It's weird like.

Lots available too

No mention at all on the site or their twitter.  The fuck are they doing?

Ha ha it's ridiculous as is £48 for a ticket in the East Stand!

Lots available too

No mention at all on the site or their twitter.  The f*** are they doing?

Ha ha it's ridiculous as is £48 for a ticket in the East Stand!

That is barmy, was about £36 for Cat A games last season iirc, in the Gallowgate end.

Do we think attendances will be down this season? Slow season tickets sales and expensive one-off tickets?

Definitely. There's around 5-6k who haven't renewed and they've had very little uptake from new ST holders so there's far more seats to fill on a match by match basis at hugely inflated prices.

As a comparison I'm pretty sure Spurs at home last season didn't make general sale (if it did it was literally just a handful of tickets) and this season there's going to be 1000s available. Might not even sell out. Speaking personally I haven't renewed my ticket and I have no intention of paying £40+ which will be the general sale price, to watch individual matches, and I think the majority will have a similar mindset.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] Fucking hell, don't think I've seen that since the moment it happened. Fuming.

Jermaine Jenas the pundit: "What's he thinking there!? That's shameful, he's let his manager down, the players, and the fans who've travelled miles to follow their team."

If that new availability graphic on the club's website is to be believed it looks like Spurs is just about sold out already.

Just a few hundred left around the whole stadium.

With the increases for some season tickets and individual match tickets costing quite a bit more than a season ticket per game they may be heading for record receipts.

[emoji38] Fucking hell, don't think I've seen that since the moment it happened. Fuming.

Jermaine Jenas the pundit: "What's he thinking there!? That's shameful, he's let his manager down, the players, and the fans who've travelled miles to follow their team."

Carver laughing like a naughty school kid trying not to be caught while his mate gets told off. :lol:

If that new availability graphic on the club's website is to be believed it looks like Spurs is just about sold out already.

With the increases for some season tickets and individual match tickets costing quite a bit more than a season ticket per game they may be heading for record receipts.

Grim. People just won't stop man. They all deserve 11 more years of the fat specimen

Grim. People just won't stop man. They all deserve 11 more years of the fat specimen

Just had a look, at most there's 2000 left, looks about 1500. The same 50,000 will all be complaining about Ashley though