General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Quality :D He got canny emotional when Local Hero kicked in :aww:

Would 100% be me when I finally make it to my 1st game

Unless Diame and Shelvey start fighting each other and Lascelles gets sent off for hand balling in the penalty area.

Unless Diame and Shelvey start fighting each other and Lascelles gets sent off for hand balling in the penalty area.

:lol: Was your first game v Villa?

:lol: Was your first game v Villa?

Aye :lol: :lol: :( Second one was when we beat Sunderland though, with Emre the little Döner curling it in off the post.

Local Hero still gets me every time, it’s incredible. Hope we’ll be able to actually have pride in going to games again some time.

Totally agree. Used to get goosebumps when the players came out. Less so now but still can’t help but smile when it’s played.

Came across this on YouTube there and thought I'd share. Australian guys first visit to SJP.

Enjoyed that a lot. Sometimes you've got to put aside the endless shite, that was mint. Used to watch his FIFA vids quite a lot.

Rafa did want him back in Jan '16 but why would he be wearing those just out and about, this far off the transfer window? :lol:

No wonder we never get our transfer targets over the line. While everyone else is paying money we're handing out last year's unsold training gear in bribes.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think the ticket board gets much traffic, hopefully it's ok to put in here. This for Huddersfield away on the 15th December, if anyone can help me out or knows anyone who can help me out that'll be hugely appreciated.

Only down to 90 now so looking like there's little chance of it dropping below 70-60 points. If anyone can get 2 tickets or has 2 spares that'd be mightily appreciated.