General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Live selections are due out today covering December and January's matches - please leave boxing day alone! Actually, it's a Wednesday and we play on the Saturday so I doubt it can be moved to the 27th!

Has anyone just received an email about how NUFC now have a local rate number for contacting them? :lol: :lol:

Aye got it earlier. Same as with any other correspondence I receive from NUFC it was deleted without opening it.

Yip thank goodness I jumped straight on the phone and booked 100 tickets for tomorrows game and a £3 ticket for the Christmas fair in November (83p booking fee)

Guest neesy111

Is anyone booked on any of the three boats doing a ‘booze cruise’ along the Thames pre-Fulham?! Close to being sold out - 840 people  :yikes: :yikes:

Nope, sounds like hell.

Is anyone booked on any of the three boats doing a ‘booze cruise’ along the Thames pre-Fulham?! Close to being sold out - 840 people  :yikes: :yikes:

A relegation party on the Thames?

Most people will probably want to throw themselves in it by then!

Makes you feel gutted to think he won't know what he's really missing watching a normally functioning Newcastle, although fair play to him, he seemed to get it anyway. Far more than our born and bred English owner ever will, the cunt.

Makes you feel gutted to think he won't know what he's really missing watching a normally functioning Newcastle, although fair play to him, he seemed to get it anyway. Far more than our born and bred English owner ever will, the cunt.

:dowie: