General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

£60 for a ticket in the Fulham neutral section - disgrace!

Fucking hell, how do you get one?

Just through Fulham's website.

Can't remember it ever being that expensive, I've been about 5 times.

Can only get them if you're either a Fulham season ticket holder, a member or have a purchase history.

So not very neutral.

From .com

Fulham (a) update

Following confirmation of their relegation from the Premier League, Fulham appear to have relaxed restrictions on the purchase of neutral section tickets for the season-closing visit of Newcastle in May.

The initial sale of those places in the Putney End was restricted to existing FFC members with a previous purchase history, but that no longer applies and they are now available online (availability remains in sections P1 & P2 - the F & the U on photo above):

FFC ticket website available here

PS: While the section of the Putney End allocated to Toon fans is at the PL away supporter standard rate of £30, neutral area places are priced in keeping with the rest of the ground. They are £60.

£60 for a ticket in the Fulham neutral section - disgrace!

Fucking hell, how do you get one?

Just through Fulham's website.

Can't remember it ever being that expensive, I've been about 5 times.

Can only get them if you're either a Fulham season ticket holder, a member or have a purchase history.

So not very neutral.

From .com

Fulham (a) update

Following confirmation of their relegation from the Premier League, Fulham appear to have relaxed restrictions on the purchase of neutral section tickets for the season-closing visit of Newcastle in May.

The initial sale of those places in the Putney End was restricted to existing FFC members with a previous purchase history, but that no longer applies and they are now available online (availability remains in sections P1 & P2 - the F & the U on photo above):

FFC ticket website available here

PS: While the section of the Putney End allocated to Toon fans is at the PL away supporter standard rate of £30, neutral area places are priced in keeping with the rest of the ground. They are £60.

Cheers, got one.

Does anyone know when the May live matches are announced? Liverpool at home is a cert and more than likely Sunday 4pm!

So from what I can gather the date won't be confirmed until after the specific dates of the CL semi's are announced (assuming they beat Porto)?

.com are saying they are playing on the Tuesday if they get through (so the game wouldn't be on the Sunday), but looking at the UEFA website it doesn't look like that's confirmed to me?

Would have been pissed off if it hadnt been bank holiday weekend. When would it move if liverpool are in the semi? Friday night? Saturday lunchtime?

Aye, any of them probably. Sat evening? What happens if Spurs (who are supposed to play Mon night) get through and Liverpool get knocked out? Could it switch to the Monday night? Basically, no further forward with it.

.com suggest that we could take Man City's spot if they get through or we could take the Saturday 19:45 slot. Which, tbh, the atmosphere would be class for. But fucks over fans either way and conditional TV moves should never happen.

Could they not just play the  UCL match on a wedensday  ?

They’ll want one semi on the Tues and one on the Wed for ‘maximum exposure’ and it’ll be UEFA who decide who goes when.

Got 4, will make a weekend of it staying at my sisters.

Tickets should be arriving now. I sent mine to my dads in case they rejected the sale on the basis of my address and it’s there already apparently.