General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Fuck, looks like they are giving us a smaller allocation than they were initially and have added 2 sections to the neutral end. My ticket which was next our supporters is now 2 blocks away.

I guess most of our supporters will be in all 4 block in anyway.

Fuck, looks like they are giving us a smaller allocation than they were initially and have added 2 sections to the neutral end. My ticket which was next our supporters is now 2 blocks away.

I think you'll probably find that the whole stand ends up being 90%+ Newcastle fans.

I think you'll probably find that the whole stand ends up being 90%+ Newcastle fans.

No segregation I heard, get in.

Fulham are now selling in the neutral block right next to the away fans if anyone wants to grab some.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/EDP/Event/Index/962

Should take over that whole stand :indi:

£60. What a scam. Fulham have been ripping off their own supports all season for tickets in the home end.

To be fair their board spent over £100millon for them this season not sure they can moan :lol:

I mean were they really expecting cheap tickets after their board had spent that much?

You can’t be the 2nd highest spenders and expect to pay peenuts.

Anyway I’m sure those posh Fulham fans can manage.

Box office website has been done so all afternoon so haven’t been able to actually log on to get one yet which is annoying, heard there was only 500 left earlier so hopefully there not gone by the time it starts working for everyone again

Box office website has been done so all afternoon so haven’t been able to actually log on to get one yet which is annoying, heard there was only 500 left earlier so hopefully there not gone by the time it starts working for everyone again

They actually only released 1700 this morning so there’s at least another 1000 on top of that to be released, so I wouldn’t worry.

Would have been p*ssed off if it hadnt been bank holiday weekend. When would it move if liverpool are in the semi? Friday night? Saturday lunchtime?

Aye, any of them probably. Sat evening? What happens if Spurs (who are supposed to play Mon night) get through and Liverpool get knocked out? Could it switch to the Monday night? Basically, no further forward with it.

Hope it is Saturday evening, I've got plans on the Friday now. Disgusting it's still not confirmed. Should have at least announced the alternative slot.

Actually I don't think it can be the Friday, as the Everton game isn't marked as being subject to movement. Must swap with man city if they go out or be at 7.45pm on Sat if they both go through

Fri, May 3: Everton vs Burnley (8pm)

Sat, May 4: Man City vs Leicester (12.30pm)***

Sun, May 5: Huddersfield vs Man Utd (2pm)***

Sun, May 5: Newcastle vs Liverpool (4.30pm)***

Mon, May 6: Bournemouth vs Tottenham(8pm)***

***subject to movement around UCL participation

Actually I don't think it can be the Friday, as the Everton game isn't marked as being subject to movement. Must swap with man city if they go out or be at 7.45pm on Sat if they both go through

So Man City get the Monday night, Spurs get the 2pm Sunday slot, Man Utd get our 4:30pm Sunday slot, we get the Saturday slot?

So Man City get the Monday night, Spurs get the 2pm Sunday slot, Man Utd get our 4:30pm Sunday slot, we get the Saturday slot?

Man City Monday, Spurs Sat lunchtime and us Sat night I reckon? What a mess!

deffo dont think  itll be friday because  theyre playing the 1st leg agains barca on the wedensday... unless they swap our game with citys at 12:30 on the saturday ? Would love for it too be moved to a saturday at 8pm like some people are suggesting