General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I did a search for 'National Sports App' and found nothing.

However, the SD logo is Blue over Red, so perhaps not.

But Ashley is probably loving that people have made the correlation to SD.

Fucking hell. That looks like Sports Direct in Chinese. Fuck off Fat Mike!

体育

直接

According to Google. So it might well not be, either way it’s backfiring beautifully.

I think I hate the majority of NUFC fans.

The more I hear from our fans the more I think my thinking is in the minority and literally nothing will ever be done to rid Ashley from the club.

"A boycott will never work, never has. Btw Mike won't stop me going to the game I've been going since blah blah"

Can they not see how simple that sounds? Basically it'll never take off because me and idiots like me won't give up our seats because boycotts don't work.

People won’t stop going as a protest, they’ll stop going as apathy/pain gets bigger. Slow death has already started.

Very true. Unless Mike throws some serious money at individual talent I honestly don't think Steve can make anything of that squad.

It's going to be a long slog for them fans, and they deserve it.

Once we start getting thumped on a regular basis the malaise will set in and people will stop going, would be nice if they'd step away now but with continued pressure on the club from fan groups you've got to hope that the "support da teem" lot will fancy stepping out over watching 4-4-british bruce-2

Once we start getting thumped on a regular basis the malaise will set in and people will stop going, would be nice if they'd step away now but with continued pressure on the club from fan groups you've got to hope that the "support da teem" lot will fancy stepping out over watching 4-4-british bruce-2

Agreed. I think if we lose the first three (which there's a good chance of) then even the knobheads still going will be having second thoughts.

Anyone else just have a proper disconnect with the club now?

Sure, I keep seeing "Bruce named Newcastle manager" but I feel nothing.  It's the same feeling I'd get if Crystal Palace got a new manager, couldn't give a fuck tbh.

I only found out that we played Wolves today like 6 hours after the game, and when I saw 4-0 I just laughed.. again, as I would have if say.. Crystal Palace lost 4 nowt to them.

I remember a few years ago I was up in the middle of the night desperately looking for a pre-season stream from some game in New Zealand.  Now I'm at this. 

Fuck Mike Ashley, man. Proper depressing stuff. Making people fall out of love with their club :anguish:

Guest covmag

Sure, I keep seeing "Bruce named Newcastle manager" but I feel nothing.  It's the same feeling I'd get if Crystal Palace got a new manager, couldn't give a fuck tbh.

I only found out that we played Wolves today like 6 hours after the game, and when I saw 4-0 I just laughed.. again, as I would have if say.. Crystal Palace lost 4 nowt to them.

I remember a few years ago I was up in the middle of the night desperately looking for a pre-season stream from some game in New Zealand.  Now I'm at this. 

Fuck Mike Ashley, man. Proper depressing stuff. Making people fall out of love with their club :anguish:

Its not my club now.done.finished.its their club, the idiots who have renewed, the cunts in charge.

I'm even contemplating deleting my account here, take away everything about them in my life.Its like coming off a drug.

Not being dramatic, just hate them now and i want the worst for them.Relegation and administration please.

Hilarious that there is literally no other articles on Steve bruce on official website .

Any other club appointing a manager would be pushing new articles all the time, factfiles etc.

In fact his announcement was hidden under a one for season ticket sales for a start  :mike:

Guest chopey

I'm sitting back and enjoying watching Sports Direct United fail, every player that leaves, every player that turns us down, every goal we concede, every game we lose, every excuse they say, every one is a small nail in Ashley's coffin and its going to be glorious to watch.

I'm sitting back and enjoying watching Sports Direct United fail, every player that leaves, every player that turns us down, every goal we concede, every game we lose, every excuse they say, every one is a small nail in Ashley's coffin and its going to be glorious to watch.

They lyrics from a police song?

Sure, I keep seeing "Bruce named Newcastle manager" but I feel nothing.  It's the same feeling I'd get if Crystal Palace got a new manager, couldn't give a f*** tbh.

f*** Mike Ashley, man. Proper depressing stuff. Making people fall out of love with their club :anguish:

Pretty much this, i think the next step is coming on here less.

Sure, I keep seeing "Bruce named Newcastle manager" but I feel nothing.  It's the same feeling I'd get if Crystal Palace got a new manager, couldn't give a f*** tbh.

f*** Mike Ashley, man. Proper depressing stuff. Making people fall out of love with their club :anguish:

Pretty much this, i think the next step is coming on here less.

The worrying thing for me is that i'm not sure i'll ever get that passion back, even under new, ambitious owners and we actually become successful. So hard to feel anything for the club anymore. Probably just bitterness at the moment.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but someone should consider rebranding this place into just a general football fan website because I'm not sure anyone here is a Newcastle fan anymore.

Guest covmag

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but someone should consider rebranding this place into just a general football fan website because I'm not sure anyone here is a Newcastle fan anymore.

Honest opinion is that we all still are, we can’t help it, but the fact remains we want Ashley out, he will never take away my love for all things NUFC but I simply can’t support them with the fat cunt in charge and now never will.Will I look out for the result...sure, will I give a fuck? Yes, I can’t help it, I don’t want to love them but it will always be there for me and in truth us all.....however there’s lots of hate around and I endorse it till he goes.

Not one penny will he get from me now, I will post here, try very hard not to even watch, but in truth I will find i5 hard to not get sad when I see the inevitable defeats, sorry but that’s the truth. :whatdidido: