General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

I'm so fucking fickle with Newcastle just now, I saw Liverpool do that yesterday and thought "good on them" I look at the Newcastle players do it and think "stupid twats"

2-0 vs Liverpool from 2012 on this weekend.

Looking forward to that one. Fun game with drama and excitement.

Was lucky enough to go to the game, so my recollection might be a bit biased but remember a good day in the sun. Right in the middle of that run of games where we were winning and playing well. With peak nufc Hatem also of course!

Guest reefatoon

Aye, been really enjoying these games. It’s a shame the shite football is returning.

Was lucky enough to go to the game, so my recollection might be a bit biased but remember a good day in the sun. Right in the middle of that run of games where we were winning and playing well. With peak nufc Hatem also of course!

Was a great game. Atmosphere was great. Suarez had been done for some racist abuse recently and got absolute pelters when the game was stopped for a while and he was in front of the Gallowgate.

Was a great game. Atmosphere was great. Suarez had been done for some racist abuse recently and got absolute pelters when the game was stopped for a while and he was in front of the Gallowgate.

Was a quality game to be at, back when I had my season ticket in the back of the SE corner.  Suarez got absolutely hammered, probably didn't give a shit mind, but it was fun.