General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest neesy111

All of them moved from when I'm not working to when I'm working, fucking cunts, just televise Saturday 3pm's man.

No.

All of them moved from when I'm not working to when I'm working, fucking cunts, just televise Saturday 3pm's man.

No.

Why, though? 3pm Sat TV games would be great for all, surely?

It's been done to death, but it wouldn't be great for Blyth Spartans, north shields et al.

Guest neesy111

No.

Why, though? 3pm Sat TV games would be great for all, surely?

It will ruin non-league football.

Guest neesy111

Spurs, Huddersfield, Swansea & Brighton have been moved to the Sunday for Sky.

and Brighton away, Liverpool at home too.

link?

nufc.com

Brighton away on a Sunday at 4pm. :lol:

The leagues and TV companies, who claim to have "the best interest of match going away fans at heart", have had our two trips to Brighton on a Tuesday night and 4:30 on a Sunday. :lol:

The leagues and TV companies, who claim to have "the best interest of match going away fans at heart", have had our two trips to Brighton on a Tuesday night and 4:30 on a Sunday. :lol:

Was planning on ticking Brighton off the list finally this season but that is a pisser of a time even when making a weekend of it. Surely 5:30 Saturday should be enforced for that kind of distance if they insist they want to show it.

Was planning on ticking Brighton off the list finally this season but that is a pisser of a time even when making a weekend of it. Surely 5:30 Saturday should be enforced for that kind of distance if they insist they want to show it.

Problem with that is that BT have got the 5:30 slot. And there's some kind of pecking order on who gets first dibs for what slot. So if Sky want a fixture it's essentially either Sunday/Monday or 12:30 or a Sat (which is arguably even worse when you're doing a trek like Brighton).

Problem with that is that BT have got the 5:30 slot. And there's some kind of pecking order on who gets first dibs for what slot. So if Sky want a fixture it's essentially either Sunday/Monday or 12:30 or a Sat (which is arguably even worse when you're doing a trek like Brighton).

1:30 Sunday would be better than 4pm Sunday.