General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Gouffran to be retained.  ???

Well, not quite. But possibly.

"I can confirm we are in early stage discussions now with Yoan’s agent to see if there might be a solution that could work for both the player and the club which may see Yoan extend his service to Newcastle United, but we will know more in the coming days."

Email sent out by the Wor Hyem group.

Hello all,

We are writing to you today to bring you some great news.

Wor Hyem 1892 are awaiting singing section confirmation from NUFC, the section we have agreed in principle with the club and Gallowgate Flags is the Gallowgate upper. We will be in touch regarding ways to move with us once we hear more from the club. This will be before the ST deadline. We hope this helps your decision on where your new seat will be.

Demand will be high, and there is no guarantee that you will be able to obtain a ticket. Our ambition is to turn the Gallowgate into a wall of black and white, inspired by the yellow wall of Dortmund. This is just the beginning of the movement.

Singing doesn't have to be limited to the singing section. Sing loud, sing proud and support the club we all love.

#BringBackTheNoise!

Howay the lads!

WorHyem1892

Has there been any indication on away allocations for spurs next year? Will they open up the whole ground?

Yeah it's full 90,000 for all league games

Away fans get blocks 112-119

http://i.imgur.com/dKdiHT9.png

Pretty sure I heard they're not allowed to open it to 90000 for all games like due to Wembley only being able to host a certain amount of full events per year, safety and police grounds and all that

Think it said they can open it to full capacity for 1 or 2 big game so probably Chelsea and Arsenal but the rest will be around 60000 so we'll probably get the standard 3000 allocation

Pretty sure I heard they're not allowed to open it to 90000 for all games like due to Wembley only being able to host a certain amount of full events per year, safety and police grounds and all that

Think it said they can open it to full capacity for 1 or 2 big game so probably Chelsea and Arsenal but the rest will be around 60000 so we'll probably get the standard 3000 allocation

They have been given special permission to open it up for pretty much every game.

no, it's full 90,000 for every (league at least) game.