General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest neesy111

Huddersfield away £30 - 100 points starting on Monday!

Forgot that all away tickets are £30 or less this season.

Never going to general sale like ha - apparently over 43000 season tickets sold this season - we give 3000 to away fans, chuck in corparate seats and all that bollocks - 2000? - only leaves about 4000 for members sale, if your not a ST holder its going to be a scramble for tickets this season like!

Never going to general sale like ha - apparently over 43000 season tickets sold this season - we give 3000 to away fans, chuck in corparate seats and all that bollocks - 2000? - only leaves about 4000 for members sale, if your not a ST holder its going to be a scramble for tickets this season like!

It's going to be bad enough for season ticket holders without a 100 points this season like. Already dreading the fight for Spurs away tickets.

It's going to be bad enough for season ticket holders without a 100 points this season like. Already dreading the fight for Spurs away tickets.

I don't think it'll be quite that bad. We've got less tickets for Huddersfield than what we'll get at most grounds and that's likely to end up going down to somewhere between 75 - 50. Can't see people falling over themselves to get to the likes of Stoke and West Brom. Agree there'll be no end of twisting and moaning when it comes to Spurs though.

I don't think it'll be quite that bad. We've got less tickets for Huddersfield than what we'll get at most grounds and that's likely to end up going down to somewhere between 75 - 50. Can't see people falling over themselves to get to the likes of Stoke and West Brom. Agree there'll be no end of twisting and moaning when it comes to Spurs though.

The Twitter arguments are painful whenever a sougjt after game comes around.

People who've never been away crying over not getting tickets but unable to propose a system that would be any fairer.

The Twitter arguments are painful whenever a sougjt after game comes around.

People who've never been away crying over not getting tickets but unable to propose a system that would be any fairer.

That's probably because there isn't one. Every system has pluses and minuses, so there isn't one that is definitively 'fair'. I'd probably say that ours is about as fair as it gets, yet at the same time I understand the argument from youngsters starting out that it's harder for them now than it has been for others in the past. But that's just the luck of the draw in that they're starting out when people actually want to watch us again.

10 years is too long is my only major criticism. Should be over 3, 4 or 5 years as you could go to every away game for 6 years, never go again for a few but still guarantee a ticket for most if not all.

Other than that it's fair and it works fine.

The system works fine.

Last season was a complete novelty with loads of new grounds etc.

I’m sure out of the previous five seasons, only six matches did NOT drop to zero points - Sunderland x five and Bournemouth!

The system works fine.

I’m sure out of the previous five seasons, only six matches did NOT drop to zero points - Sunderland x five and Bournemouth!

Suppose we'll see this season whether last season was due to the novelty of new grounds, or whether the fact we have a popular/competent manager creating a general 'feelgood factor' amongst the support has anything to do with it.

The system works fine.

Pretty sure Leeds, Rotherham and Sheff Wed didn't go to zero points.

Regardless, the system is fine and fair, and that's coming from a younger supporter with only 3 points. Only change that I personally would consider is allowing 1 point for the purchase of home League Cup and FA Cup tickets.

The system works fine.

Regardless, the system is fine and fair, and that's coming from a younger supporter with only 3 points. Only change that I personally would consider is allowing 1 point for the purchase of home League Cup and FA Cup tickets.

I was referring to the previous five seasons!

The system works fine.

I was referring to the previous five seasons!

Ah, sorry. :lol:

I feel like I'm fairly loyal and go to quite a few games, and have done for years, but I still have almost no loyalty points. I don't have a fairer system like, but I do find it a pain that it's impossible to buy tickets.

If you don't have a season ticket you'll have 0 loyalty points, no? Or do you keep them as a member? Know mine all got obliterated when I sacked it in for a season.

I feel like I'm fairly loyal and go to quite a few games, and have done for years, but I still have almost no loyalty points. I don't have a fairer system like, but I do find it a pain that it's impossible to buy tickets.

If you don't have a season ticket you'll have 0 loyalty points, no? Or do you keep them as a member? Know mine all got obliterated when I sacked it in for a season.

Haven't a clue how it works, sure I had some at some point in the past but might well be zero now.

Longest serving players with first team experience?

1. Tim Krul 12 years

2. Paul Dummett 7 years

3. Rob Elliott 6 years

4. Adam Armstrong 3.5 years

5. Jamie Sterry 3 years

6. Curtis Good 3 years

7. Massadio Haidara 3 years

8. Ayoze Perez 3 years

9. Jack Colback 3 years

10. Siem De Jong 3 years

11. Emmanuel Riviere 3 years

12. Darlow/Lascelles 3 years

Longest serving players with first team experience?

1. Tim Krul 12 years

2. Paul Dummett 7 years

3. Rob Elliott 6 years

4. Adam Armstrong 3.5 years

5. Jamie Sterry 3 years

6. Curtis Good 3 years

7. Massadio Haidara 3 years

8. Ayoze Perez 3 years

9. Jack Colback 3 years

10. Siem De Jong 3 years

11. Emmanuel Riviere 3 years

12. Darlow/Lascelles 3 years

:yikes:

Guest neesy111

Curtis Good has been here since 2012 but I assume it just calculates the time since their debut for us

Not for lascelles and darlow, they've only been here for 2 years as squad players, it's 3 years so CE they signed in 2014.