General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest firetotheworks

If you watch the highlights of the 4-3 against Leicester in 97, when Shearer scores the winner and it cuts to the dugout, Dalglish and all of the coaches are going wild. Except for Mark Lawrenson who looks absolutely devastated that football is happening. [emoji38]

Guest neesy111

If you watch the highlights of the 4-3 against Leicester in 97, when Shearer scores the winner and it cuts to the dugout, Dalglish and all of the coaches are going wild. Except for Mark Lawrenson who looks absolutely devastated that football is happening. [emoji38]

I'm so glad some else spotted this, his face is devastated after we've pulled back one of the best comeback"s of modern time's at that time. 

One year ago today was Fulham away. I wonder if Paully is still in the Mile Castle.

Ha ha! I'm going on a stag with a lad I was with then so I'll be in a Hebburn boozer in 45 minutes!

:lol: that's brilliant.

I love watching the highlights / replays of that 4-3 man Shearer that day :sweetjesus:

People criticising the price increase today even though it's the same as what they do in the Cup games and people have known for 3 weeks.

£10 adults £3 concessions, and it doubles in the day? It's a great pricing structure, pulled 49,000 in for a 4th round league cup game vs Preston last season.

Always worth a post.

That's just made me watch, on a popular video sharing site, Cisse's goals at the end of that season. Because of the sublimeness of that 2nd goal V Chelsea his first often gets overlooked and was a GOTM'er itself.

Always worth a post.

That's just made me watch, on a popular video sharing site, Cisse's goals at the end of that season. Because of the sublimeness of that 2nd goal V Chelsea his first often gets overlooked and was a GOTM'er itself.

Yep, absolutely brilliant goal.