General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Howaythetoon

No idea what's wrong with selling on a spare ticket if you can't make the game as long as it's face value.

I can see why to be honest given hooliganism and terrorism, sad state of affairs, but that's the world we live in now.

No idea what's wrong with selling on a spare ticket if you can't make the game as long as it's face value.

I can see why to be honest given hooliganism and terrorism, sad state of affairs, but that's the world we live in now.

Aren't those con artists Viagogo the club's official 'ticket exchange'? Wouldn't those same hooligans and terrorists be able to get the tickets through there, the only difference being Viagogo and the club make a cut from the officially inflated prices so it makes it all okay?

Aren't those con artists Viagogo the club's official 'ticket exchange'? Wouldn't those same hooligans and terrorists be able to get the tickets through there, the only difference being Viagogo and the club make a cut from the officially inflated prices so it makes it all okay?

If that was the reason, there'd be a paper trail I suppose of who is buying it.

If that was the reason, there'd be a paper trail I suppose of who is buying it.

Viagogo isn't used anymore, is it?

Well I'll shut up now.

There’s a show on in the US called Promoted, featuring us right now. Some great footage but also lots of stereotypes.

The worst from Simon Bird when he said something like“12th or 13th is boring, the Newcastle fans either want to be at the top or fighting relegation so that every game means something.” That’s like the new rather lose 4-3.

Assuming I know how ticketing works over there. What is the likelihood tickets for the home match against Arsenal will go to general sale? Should I just find a member to purchase them for me when they initially go on sale?

Small. Yes.

Assuming I know how ticketing works over there. What is the likelihood tickets for the home match against Arsenal will go to general sale? Should I just find a member to purchase them for me when they initially go on sale?

Small. Yes.

Cheers :thup:

Liverpool at home didn't make general sale and I very much doubt Arsenal will either. Get a member to get them for you.