Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

You'd think Howe had been caught bringing people in off the street the way people go on like. Proper drama queens.

Or that his methods have been a failure, or that he'd ever signed a player for us from Bournemouth. :lol:

On Loaded last night one of them said he was 'obsessed with Bournemouth players' - again a weird description for someone who's yet to sign a player from Bournemouth. 

17 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Or that his methods have been a failure, or that he'd ever signed a player for us from Bournemouth. :lol:

On Loaded last night one of them said he was 'obsessed with Bournemouth players' - again a weird description for someone who's yet to sign a player from Bournemouth. 

We're a weird fanbase, like.

Needs to be booted out asap if true and put on gardening leave. You don't want anyone not committed to the club. Obviously nothing concrete though currently so let's see what happens, doesn't look good though.

28 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

On Loaded last night one of them said he was 'obsessed with Bournemouth players' - again a wei

rd description for someone who's yet to sign a player from Bournemouth. 

Remember the previous transfer window? There was a massive meltdown because we were linked with McTominay, then we signed Sandro Tonali. Good times.

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

Our way to the top is being blocked at every turn, not just by FFP but now more onerous FMV rules to block sponsorship deals. If we find loopholes you can bet your life the cartel clubs will shut those down by bringing in more rules. They don’t want a powerful NUFC.

We should take the City approach. The Real approach. Play the bad guy, use the influence and resources to the max. If we find a loophole - just abuse it until it is closed.

I wouldn't want a Howe pal as DoF just because I wouldn't have a DoF + Manager so closely aligned unless we were willing to live and die by that manager the way City have with Guardiola. Klopp had to achieve a lot of things before his pal became DoF of Liverpool and I think Howe needs to do the same.

And just as a football fan, I don't love the Howe profile of player. So I would like a DoF that pulls another way and they meet in the middle.

The older i've gotten the more I believe in rumours which is weird. So I have a feeling this will become concrete - we might make it unattractive enough for Man U to walk away but if Ashworth wants it - and it feels like he does - he'll go.

I just hope we have automatic succession plans like Brighton do.

Rat.

Any mate of Brailsford is a cunt by association. Hojlund already on the TUEs the roidy necked freak.

Obviously if he stays he's amazing an we love wor Dan.

Edited by GEFAFWISP

16 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

We should take the City approach. The Real approach. Play the bad guy, use the influence and resources to the max. If we find a loophole - just abuse it until it is closed.

Absolutely and I couldn’t give a fuck if the rest of the clubs hate us….fuck them.

The best way though is a legal challenge.

Edited by FloydianMag

28 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Yeh. I'm cautious of taking anyone from there that isn't the actual Owner. Same with Brighton and Ashworth.

It certainly makes them less appealing to me as well. I remember reading our scouting department had gone to positional based so we need a sporting director familiar with that or be prepared to rip it up and go back to the drawing board. 

either way, more major upheaval ahead of us, and if you were one of the many appointments made by Ashworth you might be prepared to go as well. 

The media are such a bunch of cunts when it comes to us, they love just heaping the negativity on us like a fuckin atom bomb. 

Headlines today are all about ashworth leaving for manures glorious Revolution and Bruno leaving for Liverpool or Chelsea. 

There's going to be a lot of noise, particularly as the interested party is Manchester United.

I completely understand why he would be interested and at the least I'd expect him to speak to them. 

I don't think it's certain he leaves, but there's a fair chance. If he does, all we can ask is a quality replacement is found.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

There's going to be a lot of noise, particularly as the interested party is Manchester United.

I completely understand why he would be interested and at the least I'd expect him to speak to them. 

I don't think it's certain he leaves, but there's a fair chance. If he does, all we can ask is a quality replacement is found.

I reckon I could do just as good as job mind. 

Put me in coach

9 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

He doesn’t need to speak to them, he’s a mate of Brailsford, he’ll know all about what his role will be and salary already.

Edited by FloydianMag

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

Absolutely and I couldn’t give a fuck if the rest of the clubs hate us….fuck them.

The best way though is a legal challenge.

100% at last somebody gets it on here, to get to the top in football you will be hated by Man Utd, Liverpool n Arsenal and the gutter press in this country, good luck to you cnuts   :)