Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

1 minute ago, Elliottman said:

Nothing wrong with that to be fair. 

Absolutely mental people are trying to spin this as a negative. :lol: So utterly desperate. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Absolutely mental people are trying to spin this as a negative. :lol: So utterly desperate. 

The email being sent is fair enough if it really was a state that's completely fine, but he really shouldn't be criticising general staff to the public that is seen by millions, that's just not a good look imo.

Edited by 54

12 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I imagine it’s not doing much for morale around the place. It’s barely even a story tho 

27 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He could hire a couple of cleaners or get a local cleaning company in……………..tight cunt

21 minutes ago, 54 said:

The email being sent is fair enough if it really was a state that's completely fine, but he really shouldn't be criticising general staff to the public that is seen by millions, that's just not a good look imo.

Rees-Moggesque 

Posted (edited)

I enjoy ripping on Man United and will always take every opportunity to do so on the forum of the club I support.

He's a perfect fit for that club like. Arrogant and entitled, with the recent adage of having a public humiliation kink.

Edited by Kid Icarus

26 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I enjoy ripping on Man United and will always take every opportunity to do so on the forum of the club I support.

He's a perfect fit for that club like. Arrogant and entitled, with the recent adage of having a public humiliation kink.

100% agree, turns out he's just like Ashley, he knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

50 minutes ago, 54 said:

When did he do this? 

You're surely not referring to the email he sent that a member of staff leaked to The Athletic are you? :lol:

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

When did he do this? 

You're surely not referring to the email he sent that a member of staff leaked to The Athletic are you? :lol:

Has he explained his position since the leak ? 

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

When did he do this? 

I was simply reacting to that picture from GeordieDazzler above, which reads like a direct quote, if not then fair enough.

10 minutes ago, 54 said:

I was simply reacting to that picture from GeordieDazzler above, which reads like a direct quote, if not then fair enough.

Don't back down, double down. 

This is the internet. And it's Froggy. 

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

20m to pay off ETH and staff apparently 

Waiting for the tantrum where Ratcliffe claims he's heard that ten Hag is the best in the business at gardening, so it's absolutely ridiculous he has to pay £20m to stop him leaving and to keep him cooped up in the manager's office instead.

15 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Waiting for the tantrum where Ratcliffe claims he's heard that ten Hag is the best in the business at gardening, so it's absolutely ridiculous he has to pay £20m to stop him leaving and to keep him cooped up in the manager's office instead.

Do we have to keep mentioning Crapchester United so frequently, this is a Newcastle United forum.

39 minutes ago, Cf said:

Don't back down, double down. 

This is the internet. And it's Froggy. 

Froggy is Brexit Jim’s biggest champion.

Nowt wrong with him giving people a kick up the arse.

Publically criticising members of staff is another matter.

But it's his bat and ball. So he can do what he wants.

The more he hogs the limelight, the less chance that the media might remind us that Dave Brailsford was leader of team sky during the doping saga.

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, 54 said:

It is not a direct quote. It's quotes from the email, which was sent privately, and then leaked to the Athletic. 

Fair play to you for the acknowledgement that you might be misguided though. :lol: not many do that. 

Edited by Froggy

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Do we have to keep mentioning Crapchester United so frequently, this is a Newcastle United forum.

Yes, probably would have been better in the managerial-merry-go-round thread, but there we go. But then, it's also a joke about Ashworth.

So after much deliberation, I put it here.

Edited by Abacus

2 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Yes, probably would have been better in the managerial-merry-go-round thread, but there we go. But then, it's also a joke about Ashworth.

So after much deliberation, I put it here.

There's a Man United thread. 

Just now, Froggy said:

There's a Man United thread. 

Yes, I suppose in marginal calls such as these, that's where I should err. Cheers.