Dan Ashworth (now working for Manchester United)

Rich

I think there really needs to be a concerted effort from Newcastle fans on Twitter to start spreading misinformation about the fee. I want to see hundreds of different accounts tweeting that they know how much it is, everything ranging from £1.99 + Tom Heaton to £30M.

1 minute ago, Stuy_O said:

My opinion on which fanbase has the biggest set of internet arseholes continues to change on a weekly basis. 

Undoubtedly Man Utd at present. 

Go check what Liverpool fans are saying about them getting Gordon if you want your mind changed.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Go check what Liverpool fans are saying about them getting Gordon if you want your mind changed.

Is the general consensus that they think he'll improve their side?

Just now, TRon said:

It’s more them pretty much thinking it’s a done deal and believing he is now unhappy here because “ a big club has come in for him”

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

He's already been down to gamblers anonymous looking for a new right back. :lol:

Just now, The Prophet said:

Man United fans tugging themselves senseless about this. What has football become?

Think it's more the online weirdos think they've gotten one over us and are on their way "back". He's already jumped ship twice, what makes them think he wouldn't do the same to them. Odd thing to celebrate really. Hope he stepped on a garden rake and smashed his own nose in while finishing up his gardening leave. Beyond that, couldn't care less.

17 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Worth it to get an end to the awful gardening jokes on here alone. If we got compensation on top of it then great.

I'd hedge your bets on that one, I have a feeling the gardening jokes are going to be blooming.

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Man United fans tugging themselves senseless about this. What has football become?

They think they've got one over on us is mainly the reason. The other is they think Ashworth is the missing piece of their shit show jigsaw.

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

It’s more them pretty much thinking it’s a done deal and believing he is now unhappy here because “ a big club has come in for him”

So couldn't even get excited at the prospect of getting a flying winger who's shone for England (when he gets given a few minutes). :lol:

Their fans are the reason I hate Liverpool more than any other club in the country.