Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

• 2 weeks later...

Will teams in this double gameweek have a blank week later on? Or play in later double gameweeks?

Debating to use the wildcard and I can't for the life of me find a succinct guide to all the double gameweek and fixture shenanigans.

21 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

Will teams in this double gameweek have a blank week later on? Or play in later double gameweeks?

Debating to use the wildcard and I can't for the life of me find a succinct guide to all the double gameweek and fixture shenanigans.

Only teams with a blank gamweek week are the teams left in the fa cup plus one more whoever was due to play them. So they have more double gameweeks to come to make up for it. 

Just now, Interpolic said:

I'm about 10k OR atm, dangerously dizzy heights. Thinking about taking a -12 so I can fully utilise the bench boost. Players bringing in - Kepa, Shaw, Rashford, Isak. 

I spent much of last season around there and ended up "slumping" to 60k OR. Felt like such a massive failure at the time.

Being at 350k now really puts things into perspective.

-12 to bench boost...hmm... Who is going out?

Just now, The College Dropout said:

I spent much of last season around there and ended up "slumping" to 60k OR. Felt like such a massive failure at the time.

Being at 350k now really puts things into perspective.

-12 to bench boost...hmm... Who is going out?

Ward, Tarkowski, Martinelli, Haaland. 

I'm not too fussed about the - 12 as I'm justifying it with the replacements all having decent doubles and being long term picks. Rashford needs to be in til end of season, same with Kepa to rotate with Raya etc. I've not taken too many hits this season but make an exception for DGWs where the potential upside seems worth it :thup:

13 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Gabriel > Shaw

Saka > Bruno

I'm thinking this.

There's a haul in waiting for both players i'm taking out.

:thup: Arsenal out for Man Utd seem decent moves on the face of it. I'm still keeping Saka and White personally mind, for now.