Fantasy Premier League (2024/25)

JP

I had Mbeumo and Mitoma in my original draft when the game first launched in July.

Needless to say I didn't start the season with either of them ?

Edited by Magpie

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Shaw is out for a "number of weeks". Could have done with not having to replace him too, was looking to make 2/3 transfers this week anyway.

Same issue, considering Gvardiol.

Tempted with Sterling aswell.

Absolutely fuck all on the bench this week; Chukwuemeka and Shaw both injured and Lascelles there as a lingering punt from week 1 when I expected Schar to be out.

Used my transfer on subbing Gabriel out for Akanji. Probably should've just used it on Shaw. I'm so shit at this, never think enough. :lol:

50 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Absolutely fuck all on the bench this week; Chukwuemeka and Shaw both injured and Lascelles there as a lingering punt from week 1 when I expected Schar to be out.

Used my transfer on subbing Gabriel out for Akanji. Probably should've just used it on Shaw. I'm so shit at this, never think enough. :lol:

Eh, you left Shaw in? He's injured for a little while isn't he? 

I transferred Shaw out, left Gabriel in but the latter is on v thin ice. 

Edited by Interpolic

4 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Eh, you left Shaw in? He's injured got a little while isn't he? 

Reckon Gabriel could well start if Zinchenko starts, tbh. Nearly benched boosted but bottled it in case he doesnt. Think he'll go back to being a starter once Zinchenko is up full fitness. 

12 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Eh, you left Shaw in? He's injured for a little while isn't he? 

Like I said. :lol:

Basically I was determined to remove Gabriel cos of my frustration at him not starting in W1 and W2, and was just like "ah fucking hell Shaw's injured? Urgh whatever I'll just shove him on the bench." Then I hit confirm and wonder wtf I was thinking. This is FPL every week for me. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Like I said. :lol:

Basically I was determined to remove Gabriel cos of my frustration at him not starting in W1 and W2, and was just like "ah fucking hell Shaw's injured? Urgh whatever I'll just shove him on the bench." Then I hit confirm and wonder wtf I was thinking. This is FPL every week for me. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, injuries should trump everything really, even minor annoyances :lol:

Don't wanna go on about it but Shaw will probs lose value as well :lol: unless that's blocked or limited cos of injuries, can't remember. 

The Richarlison gamble is over. Transferred out for Sterling. Fully expect Sterling to start getting benched and Richarlison to score for fun now.