Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

Don't forget this is a 2 part application. We need to do this all again on Friday to select and pay for seats, if successful in the initial ballot.

Multiple log ins forecast.

from NUFC

Once the deadline date has passed for ballot registrations for the above game, the ballot will be randomly drawn. If successful, the lead applicant will receive a confirmation email, with details of the 48 hour seat selection and purchase period.

Please continue to check your inbox daily, as If you do not select a seat and complete payment within the 48 hour period you are no longer eligible for a seat via the ballot. There is no flexibility available within this deadline.

If you are unsuccessful in the ballot, you are eligible to try and purchase a ticket via Member General Sale for this game, which opens on Wednesday 31st July 10am. These tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis and are not guaranteed.

Members can also access tickets submitted for re-sale by season ticket holders from Wednesday 31st July 10am. These tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.

Edited by whiteline
added nufc info

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

So assuming £47 is the lowest price of ticket this season.

£47 x 19 = £893 +£37 membership = £930

What are the season ticket prices?

Nice to see members being screwed over again.

Am sure there's still some people on the long term ST deals from the Ashley era where it works out they're paying about tuppence ha'penny per game

12 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Am sure there's still some people on the long term ST deals from the Ashley era where it works out they're paying about tuppence ha'penny per game

Last season for that.  My mate is paying £480 :D - he's already hating the prospect of 25-26

8 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

Last season for that.  My mate is paying £480 :D - he's already hating the prospect of 25-26

4 of us sit together, two of which are still on the long term deal at £467 per season.  Told them that if it's a typical 5% overall price rise next season for the tickets, theirs will effectively be going up by around 64% [emoji38] 

2 hours ago, Elliottman said:

Finally a managed to get in via the ballot section on website … 

Had forgotten what a fuck on this all was. Took me about ten minutes to find it earlier. Link on the email they sent out didn’t work either. Sterling work all round.

2 hours ago, TheGuv said:

So assuming £47 is the lowest price of ticket this season.

£47 x 19 = £893 +£37 membership = £930

What are the season ticket prices?

Nice to see members being screwed over again.

I paid £727 for 24-25 which is one of the lowest price bands. Since the new owners came in the price jump each season has been around £70-80 each time iirc. Whilst removing membership from them so unable to have option to buy one also.

I’m guessing the £47 gets you into all four stands. ST prices definitely higher for East & West stands at £885-1163.

Edited by LFEE

41 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I paid £727 for 24-25 which is one of the lowest price bands. Since the new owners came in the price jump each season has been around £70-80 each time iirc. Whilst removing membership from them so unable to have option to buy one also.

I’m guessing the £47 gets you into all four stands. ST prices definitely higher for East & West stands at £885-1163.

It's prices from £47, so if you're successful in the ballot you could choose a Platinum Club seat and pay £80ish or East Stand and pay £60ish etc etc

Edited by bobbydazzla

59 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

It's prices from £47, so if you're successful in the ballot you could choose a Platinum Club seat and pay £80ish or East Stand and pay £60ish etc etc

STs per game work out £39 (North/South) & £47 (East/West) for comparable prices which like you say will be £47 & £ (TBC)

So minimum £8 per game more for members.

29 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Can't wait to go 0 out 1 and repeat that theme for the months to come. 3 out of 17 last season, but always as a pair which I think doesn't help odds.

I was pretty much the same applying for pairs too. 

Be interesting to see how they work this like. Can't see them having a system smart enough for it. Will also limit people's choices if they're saving bigger amounts for people

Bet you never see an application of 3 getting tickets now...