NO Meet Up? Atalanta/Bilbao?

TheGuv

For one of the friendlies (perhaps the Friday?) is anyone keen on getting a group of us together to meet up for a few pints before/after the game, and even try and liaise to sit closeish together during the game?

I don't think I've done a proper forum meet up for about 7 years so I'm perhaps being a little selfish. Generally, people have their own traditions for league games, so understandably aren't as keen to meet up, but with the ST fiasco and the unlikelihood of so many of us getting to go to games regularly, I thought it might be a nice way of getting as many posters together for a change.

Anyone keen, and we can set up a DM group on here to organise.

100%. There is an existing WhatsApp group for the Red/Blue games and there's chatter about doing something similar there (based around a kickabout on the Saturday morning). Dare say there'd be plenty in that who'd be up for something on the Friday too.

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

What's the level like?

I literallly haven't kicked a ball since 2005 but was formerly pretty tasty, still run rings round dogs with a mini one but don't want to wind up mortified

There’s levels and then there are levels… It sounds like you’d be perfect 🙂

Currently at 7 and need 3 more so would be good if you could make it 8?

20 minutes ago, LFEE said:

There’s levels and then there are levels… It sounds like you’d be perfect 🙂

Currently at 7 and need 3 more so would be good if you could make it 8?

What time is the kickabout?

17 hours ago, TheGuv said:

What time is the kickabout?

Nothing booked but probably the first slot (10am) for an hour to give people a chance to get turned round ready for the game. Most likely the venue will be Dunston.