NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'd put good money on the toxicity coming from him. Awful bloke in my experience. 

I'm on a roll this week like, 1st Ricky Hatton and now Tyneside Eddie 😂

I'm too generous 😉

Edited by Groundhog63

9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'd put good money on the toxicity coming from him. Not a particularly nice bloke in my experience. 

Hes alright in the comments when people kiss his arse . Call him on something and he turns nasty really quickly . He wont be missed

Edited by Orphanage
sp

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'd put good money on the toxicity coming from him. Not a particularly nice bloke in my experience. 

you’ve had personal experience with him? His stance on the holeSaudi issue was infuriating.

17 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Total div. I'll enjoy the five minutes he's away for. 

33 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Taken down by Adam P. Divnt mess.

As much as I’m entertained by the soap opera nature of NUFC YouTube, I don’t watch it other than what’s posted here.  I think I remember they had a tiff - what happened exactly?

1 minute ago, Decky said:

Seems like a bit of an attention seeker that Eddie fella. I give it about 2 months before he's uploading more videos to that channel.

Yep, he did the same thing last season. Gob. Shite.

He's got every chance of the Euros but again the competition is fierce. Kane, Watkins, Toney, Solanke, Wilson, Sterling, Foden, Calvert-Lewin, Gordon, Grealish, Saka, Bowen, Palmer, Rashford... all vying for a small handful of places. 

1 hour ago, Pixelphish said:

If you're Southgate listening to that surely you think I want this guy in my squad?

2 hours ago, Holloway said:

That's a great watch, Gordon articulates his obvious game intelligence very well indeed

now compare that to someone like Rashford who is a rival for that left sided slot.

or even grealish, though he is still a hell of a player.

Gordon starts for England.

17 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

All those forward options, yet I bet Southgate still manages to bore every fucker to death with his negative approach

but but he got us to a semi and a final....