NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Just the 74 goals so far this season. :lol:

Watched this earlier. Think we spoke about this the other day but it's been such a strange season like. :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

On 25/01/2024 at 20:15, Groundhog63 said:

Eddie from Tyneside Life thrown the towel in? Too much grief, it seems. 

Screenshot_20240125_201251_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.jpg.f9f86ba095637d90ba3074743990331c.jpg

Aaaaannd he's back already. :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, wormy said:

Fair play for putting the effort in but how the hell is he on update 17 with what appears to be so little having happened so far? :lol:

Who knows the ways of genius ? 😎

Not strictly in the right topic, but listening to an Everton space re their financial situation and one of the lads talking knows James Tarkowski’s brother well. He said we tried to sign him in the Summer and are still interested. 

Probably bollocks like most things but thought I would share.

Edited by Danh1

6 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Not strictly in the right topic, but listening to an Everton space re their financial situation and one of the lads talking knows James Tarkowski’s brother well. He said we tried to sign him in the Summer and are still interested. 

:dog:

6 hours ago, ste_ne24 said:

Loved this. Don't have TNT so only aware of her from this weekend after making an inappropriate comment about her Dad :lol::smitten: 

For all the shit the lad gets, he's clearly a top top human. Definitely don't think he starts but I'd have him on the bench next season. Great watch - thanks for sharing.

2 minutes ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

For all the shit the lad gets, he's clearly a top top human. Definitely don't think he starts but I'd have him on the bench next season. Great watch - thanks for sharing.

aye he's basically just living the dream and it's hard not to like.

43 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Can certainly believe we were in for him last summer, I'm sure most of the local hacks had him nailed on to be signing.

Thanks so much for posting that my two kids are severely autistic and both non verbal but not being on twitter I wouldn't have seen this.

Crying my eyes out now what a lovely lad. 

Autism-Awareness-1024x721.png