NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

10 hours ago, Menace said:

I'd rather Adam P is associated with our fanbase rather than twats like GeordieDentist/Wraith/That other weapon who thought the takeover went through because of him

Agree 100%.  Adam P is a bit of a wally but ultimately harmless.  Those twats have something of the night about them

19 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Agree 100%.  Adam P is a bit of a wally but ultimately harmless.  Those twats have something of the night about them

They’re grown ass adults after their own self interests. Adam P is whatever wally means. :lol: 

There’s a big difference. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

'I don't appreciate him talking about personal stuff but I know for a fact one of the ladies team told him to fuck off'. :lol:

Weirdos.

Thought that part was class. :lol: Honestly thought he was trying to say Eddie was trying to get out with one of the lasses. :lol: 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

The fact he was whining because the club wouldn't give him Press passes after he said himself it's not a job he's just a fan. :lol:

Wish this fad would bugger off, Arsenal Fans TV has a lot to answer for.

I think the content they're putting out has a market. Fans want more content outside of the match, particularly fans away from Newcastle who like to see the matchday experience etc. The issue at the moment is that this kind of stuff is left to amateurs to make a YouTube channel and fire it all together when it should be done by the club. The club should hire someone with media experience to do this content and then release it onto the clubs own social media channels. It would get round the issues Adam is talking about such as interviews and filming the games, in particular the women's team who don't get highlights. 

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

Fucking weirdos, looking in the comments for that video and everyones sucking his hoop. I think hes a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic tbh.

If "couple of sandwiches short of a picnic" is a euphemism for "on the spectrum", then yes. 

I've long said he's a knacker but, these days, even knackers can create a platform of interest and "make it" 

He can't talk properly, walk properly, dances worse than I do and chats shit to his juvenile audience. 

Fair play to the lad. 

Sounds like the club should bin them both off. 

35 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

If "couple of sandwiches short of a picnic" is a euphemism for "on the spectrum", then yes. 

I've long said he's a knacker but, these days, even knackers can create a platform of interest and "make it" 

He can't talk properly, walk properly, dances worse than I do and chats shit to his juvenile audience. 

Fair play to the lad. 

Sounds like the club should bin them both off. 

agreed m8 should keep them press passes for the real journos!

Just watched the first half of the video, where he whinges on about Tyneside Life telling lies about getting him a press pass, then shows some of the video where Eddie is talking about it. After the video, he then says that what Eddie said was true.

Take the lot off them man, bunch of wranguns. 

9 minutes ago, Big River said:

agreed m8 should keep them press passes for the real journos!

Ah good old Luke, fortunately I haven't seen his ugly mug in a while, luckily he blocked me on twitter, horrible bloke making a living by trolling NUFC fans.