NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

Fuck me, that was a car crash. It wasn’t an apology as much as it was damage limitation. 

“I’m not going to do the ‘I’ve got black friends thing’” moments after he’s dropped in he had a date with a Muslim girl. [emoji38] 

Number 1 thing you never say while apologising (along with most of what else he said, tbh) is “I don’t know what else to say”. 

Used to get hammered for saying that as a kid. Used to get told to go away and think more about what I was apologising for. :lol:

"I'm just a podcaster who during a live feed leaned on a stereotype to make an obvious joke about someone I don't like. You'd have to be an idiot to think that I was being serious, that it's what I believe, or that I've changed anything. I trust my audience, my sponsors, and everyone watching has the intelligence to understand that. My only apology is if you didn't find it funny."

Some day, hopefully. 

9 hours ago, cubaricho said:

About 6-30k.

I’m not sure on his personal ad deals but yeah, about .02-.10 a view usually if you’re someone who’s doing those kind of numbers.

Not even including his other sponsors. 

666,000 now. :lol: At 2p a view that's more than £13grand. Not bad for 22 minutes work.

9 hours ago, cubaricho said:

About 6-30k.

I’m not sure on his personal ad deals but yeah, about .02-.10 a view usually if you’re someone who’s doing those kind of numbers.

Not even including his other sponsors. 

I think your CPM numbers are out by a factor of 10 there

48 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFfmtrbb/

Actually fuck him, everyone buying into this shit absolutely gets what they deserve when they die by the same sword they've been swinging.

Cant really argue with that, tbh. I think his problem is that he lets his ego run away with him. Usually a high always seems to come with a fall for him. He came off great from the Logan Paul stuff, not long after he went out and started spending money he didn’t have, and perhaps being more reckless with his texting, than might have been wise. Something similar here, thought he was on cloud nine after Tyson Fury interview, thought he could say anything. Then this happened.

I think it’s very very bad what he said but also don’t think it’s worthy of a full cancellation. If he did a flack now would it be worth it ? Can a person not make a mistake now and bounce back ? 

It’s quite a nuanced situation as what he said is very wrong and to be honest I find that Lawrence sitting there next to him and not really calling him out on it when his wife is a Muslim worse that what he actually said …

then the apology video - not sure if it actually should have been done , it seems to have highlighted it and made it worse 

Apology is fucking terrible like. Genuine apology and things can be fixed up but jesus closer to doubling down. 

I remember watching his interview with Louis Theroux and all he wanted to talk about with him was paedos. Just bringing every question round to "did you want to kick those paedos to death?" which rang some alarm bells.

Had no idea who this Andrew Tate fella was tbf. 

Just googled him. Seems like an absolute cunt of a bloke if you ask me. 

As for TG, like most of these online content creators, his trouble is lack of editorial oversight and/or accountability to an editorial policy. 

They just wing it and, as they get more successful, have a risk of "blowing up" their careers. 

Chat shit, get banged. 

In his case by his sponsors.