James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

Weird. Clearly not interested in winning anything or playing in the Champions League at the very least. If he's one of those who are swayed by the bright lights then we're better without imo. Only want us to sign players who see us as their absolute first choice.

Never really felt he had any interest in up here, usually you get at least one report from the player's camp that gives a hint a player is interested. Never happened with this guy.

I don't feel not having him is a dealbreaker to be honest. He wants to fuck around at Spursy then let him fuck around at Spursy. The beautiful sights of crime and fried chicken shops of N1.

Edited by Amir_9

Pity if that's where he ends up.

Hope he's getting some iron clad reassurance that kane is hanging about like[emoji38]

Now let's have a few days reflection and get back at them transfers on Friday maybe.

1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Weird. Clearly not interested in winning anything or playing in the Champions League at the very least. If he's one of those who are swayed by the bright lights then we're better without imo. Only want us to sign players who see us as their absolute first choice.

I could understand being swayed by the bright lights if he was single.

But he's got 1 kid and one soon to be born any second by the look of his misses.

If he wants that then good for him.

2 kids and no marriage is quite an intriguing one...

Untitled142124124124asfasf.jpg

16 minutes ago, Mountain said:

But he's got 1 kid and one soon to be born any second by the look of his misses.

Huh ?

1 hour ago, Mountain said:

3… she’s expecting twins isn’t she?

Have said before, but I’m pretty sure if we wanted him then we’d have had him by now. I think we had serious interest last summer, just not at the price Leicester quoted.

Now we’re a CL team we’re quite rightly broadening our reach.

If he doesn’t want to come it’s fine move in, maybe he wants our number one choice anyway, who knows. On the face of it if we do want him and he’s choosing spurs it would seem a bit odd but the lad will have his own reasons. Some people will go way over the top though if he does go to Spurs, proper radged up nonsense ?