Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Whats this about breaking his contract? If it's just about "agreeing personal terms", that shit happens literally all the time, so hardly worth saying he can "go fuck himself" when he's been a great servant for us and has been a model pro.

Just now, Numbers said:

Would be a massive shame if hes spat his dummy out (it appears from the outside like he has), hes been and important player over the years.

It really doesn't look like he's spat his dummy out but whatever

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Whats this about breaking his contract? If it's just about "agreeing personal terms", that shit happens literally all the time, so hardly worth saying he can "go fuck himself" when he's been a great servant for us and has been a model pro.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

What's Dubravka done other than ask to leave or have I missed something today?

Man Utd are apparently baulking at paying a fee, but Dubravka wants to be let go anyway.

Man Utd should pay a fee every time we end up with Darlow in nets as far as I’m concerned :) 

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It's not like other positions where you'll get 20-30 minutes most games, come in while a player is rested, etc. How can he fight to be number 1 when Pope has been signed as number 1 and is better than him? No matter what Dubravka does in training isn't going to change that?

And you think he has a better chance to be #1 at Manure than here?

if Pope gets injured he’s back in, also he can play all the cup games…

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Man Utd are apparently baulking at paying a fee, but Dubravka wants to be let go anyway.

Man Utd should pay a fee every time we end up with Darlow in nets as far as I’m concerned :) 

That's it? That's hardly anything worth getting upset about, that seems a pretty normal situation.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

That's it? That's hardly anything worth getting upset about, that seems a pretty normal situation.

I’m not upset - I realise that this isn’t always the best medium to show what my actual emotions are! - I’m mildly annoyed by Dubravka, and frankly Man Utd can GTF.  Is that the same club which wanted £15m to loan out Lingard for six months?

They should stump up what we’re asking for or bugger off.  And if Dubravka is happy warming benches, I understand the ones at SJP have heaters. 

5 minutes ago, maze said:

And you think he has a better chance to be #1 at Manure than here?

if Pope gets injured he’s back in, also he can play all the cup games…

I don't. He'll be number two here and there. Only there it'll be for one of the biggest clubs in the world and he'll be playing all of their Europa games more than likely.

He’s no longer #1 here. 

He’s been a great servant for us. 

He’s going to get a chance at playing in Europe before he retires and likely a higher wage.

I can see why he would want to go and I can’t begrudge him that for those reasons. 

Unfortunately it’ll leave us short but there was always this risk when we brought in someone ahead of him.

Being number 2 for a club in European competitions is much better than being a number 2 here. 

We signed a better player ahead of him, he wants a better move for himself on the back of this. Both are fair enough. 

Stuff like he's shown his true colours, ruined his legacy etc are massively over the top reactions :lol:

Just now, Jaqen said:

Being number 2 for a club in European competitions is much better than being a number 2 here. 

We signed a better player ahead of him, he wants a better move for himself on the back of this. Both are fair enough. 

Stuff like he's shown his true colours, ruined his legacy etc are massively over the top reactions :lol:

Completely agree.

The fucking judas 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Might as well be number 2 where you're going to still play about 15 European and domestic cup games, than the half dozen he'd likely get here if he's lucky.

He can if Man U pay the money otherwise he can sit on our bench. I'm pretty certain the owners will be making that very clear also after the shithouse way they went on in January. 

1 hour ago, Jaqen said:

That's fair enough if Man U pay the cash otherwise tough.

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, LV said:

He’s no longer #1 here. 

He’s been a great servant for us. 

He’s going to get a chance at playing in Europe before he retires and likely a higher wage.

I can see why he would want to go and I can’t begrudge him that for those reasons. 

Unfortunately it’ll leave us short but there was always this risk when we brought in someone ahead of him.

They need to pay the money then to release him. Like fuck do we just let him go on loan for nothing especially after the way they went on in January. 

2 hours ago, elbee909 said:

I dunno, seems as soon as Dubravka's had some real competition he's wanted a move. Sod that.

It's not like he's going to shift De Gea - it makes no sense. 

1 minute ago, duo said:

It's not like he's going to shift De Gea - it makes no sense. 

Course it does. 1) NUFC have shown they don’t rate him that highly by buying Pope - feels bad. 2) Man Utd are in Europe so likely significantly more games there.