Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, McCormick said:

I really really hope we follow up on our supposed interest in Manu Kone. Watched him again recently and I really do think this guy will be something very special indeed. Still so young but has absolutely everything; the fantastic technical ability of a young N’Dombele but actually possessing the insane work-rate and athleticism needed to take him to the very, very top. He’ll go on to huge things, I’ve no doubt. Massively impressed. 

Kone he dee it on a wet Tuesday neet away to Sturk tho?

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, STM said:

Defo CM needs to be priority now. Go and get Tielmans.

Too slow for me and not technical enough, we already have several players like that…

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Two slow for me and not technical enough, we already have several players like that…

Yeah he's a good player, just not what we need. At least not for the stupid money Leicester are asking.

7 hours ago, Stottie said:

I think we should react like Brighton did when we got Burn and Ashworth. We should basically let him go and not resent him going, but like Ashworth in particular, we should not be a pushover. They should have to pay the going rate.

I don't rate Darlow, but I bet he will have improved somewhat with our new coaches and not that can't-be-arsed idiot we had before.

I agree. If they want him, they buy him. 

Although to be fair Dubs' situation is more similar to Targett's.

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

StOke iSNt iN da PreMier LeAgUe  aNYMoRe 

Imagine though if the former Mackem Messiah, who they didn’t want in the first place and was way down their list, as they claim Howe was, takes them up [emoji38]

Guest HTT II
Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Mctominay has supposedly been made available. 

I’ve noticed watching him, when Man Utd are on the ball, he marks the opposition instead of looking for space and to receive a pass [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

No thanks, he’s a walking red card that only get away with it because he plays for ManU, he’s just a jock jack colback 

If anything sums up his shitty hardman antics it was when he for some reason leaned his head on to that southampton players chest while running, falling over and injuring himself in the process when losing the ball. Nothing player.

Woeful as a CDM but he’s not that bad as a box to boxer. He’s a player that- because he became a bit of a meme for being overrated- is now, funnily enough, slightly underrated.

The fact that he’s at least somewhat of an athlete makes him quite a bit of an upgrade over Longstaff imo. I’d be okay with this, so long as it’s a loan; would be decent cover.

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

I’d guess McTominay would cost at least £20m and £100k a week in wages. He will never represent value for money.

He's no better than Longstaff.