Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Maybe Boehly has changed tack and has given up on the ESL and is now all in on the Chelsea league, where they field twenty teams of midfielders, all playing against each other multiple times a day at Stamford bridge. He’s a visionary 

Chelsea are looking at buying both and loaning them back until the end of the season, according to that article anyway. I suppose they can only do one or the other though. 

Edited by Jack27

3 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Chelsea are looking at buying both and loaning them back until the end of the season, according to that article anyway. I suppose they can only do one or the other though. 

do they pay up front, on installments or at the end of the season? 

6 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Onana has always looked physically dominant to me and a great ball winner but basically can't pass water.

Aye, he can look very good but often misplaces simple passes and isn’t very good under pressure imo.

3 hours ago, gbandit said:

Must feel class going to Chelsea and seeing your career shattered due to ten people competing for one position. If you go there and it doesn’t work out you can only look at yourself 

They pay such high wages that I'm sure nobody is that upset.

Honestly don't think he's the type of midfielder we need. Would be canny to have someone other than Bruno that could pick a pass in there. We have enough legs and physical presence in the side already.

2 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

They pay such high wages that I'm sure nobody is that upset.

Danny drinkwater was gutted about his time at Chelsea although that might be down to injuries. Pretty sure they’re going to have a ton of extremely unhappy players soon, going to be a loanfest at the end of the window 

3 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

There is no logic in the world that can justify paying 25m for Chris Wood.

Weaken a rival.

Scored a vital pen.

Vital cover for Wilson.

Gave another option up front.

TBF if Forest stay up he'll only have cost us about £7 million.