Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

8 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Totally agree he screams West Ham, Everton type signing, great if you just want to survive or hover around mid table, but is most definitely not a player to take us to the next level. 

As much as I love Eddie he should be overruled on this one, I don’t care how big of a fan he is.

He ticks every Everton box or Villa with Gerard box.

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

His future could be intertwined with the prospects of Nuno Tavares, another Arsenal left-back, who is currently enjoying a successful loan spell at Marseille.

Tavares, 23, has scored six goals in 21 league appearances in France this season but it remains to be seen whether Arsenal will want him to be part of their first-team squad next year."

Better prospect than Tierney. 

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

According to Transfermarkt he's been fit all season or have they missed something?

Nothing since his knee surgery last season, so maybe it's sorted it out?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kieran-tierney/verletzungen/spieler/300716/plus/1

He's not getting injured because he's not playing football.

5 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Not seen much of Tierney of late, but he is class (or was).

Question is, will one of the big six sell to us? I wonder whether there's an informal agreement not to do so.

Question is can he stay fit for more than a couple of weeks at a time. 

15 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Not seen much of Tierney of late, but he is class (or was).

Question is, will one of the big six sell to us? I wonder whether there's an informal agreement not to do so.

I'm certain Arsenal think he is a liability and will want to cash in.

He's averaging 30 minutes whenever he plays in the PL. That Portuguese lad they have can perform that role on lower wages.

£30m does seem a lot of money for a left back who can't get in the Arsenal side. I'm sure he's a good player, but there will be a reason they don't rate him that highly any more.