Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

9 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Any transfer rumours? 

No. But do you need any opinions on cities or landmarks? 

I could do you a good deal on Copenhagen 

20 minutes ago, LV said:

Yeah totally. The food was amazing and I do miss that but I couldn’t leave quick enough. 

I think it’s an amazing place to be in your 20s and very early 30s if you can afford it. But after that, run like hell :lol:

Me and the missus did 14 months in London aged 40, got out as soon as we could. If you like space, cleanliness and people you can talk to, it’s not the place for you. 

3 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

He turned down 200k a week as he wants to play champions league football and compete for big trophies.

And with 1 year of qualifying for the CL in the last 20, and us having won nothing (arguably) better since 1955 than what he achieved with West Ham just yesterday, he'll not be coming here. 

We'll get to the level he wants to play at, but we're not there yet.

14 minutes ago, TBG said:

All this Rice talk. 

Could we try and peas be serious for a moment.

Birdseye agree with you, there's not mush point in us podding along with this, we'll just make ourselves feel green when he goes elsewhere.

Just can’t see Rice signing for another London club, his connection with West Ham supporters is too strong.

It'll be outside he’ll go and that only leaves a few clubs.. either Manchester clubs, us or Liverpool, or further away.. Germany or maybe even PSG if they were being clever.

34 minutes ago, NobbySolano said:

Great thread from Sanjay here: https://twitter.com/nufcsanjay/status/1666838397648764934?s=20

Very little to disagree with. If I am nitpicking, I'd like Sosa over Tierney. 

image.thumb.png.535fb049273dcab8de0a28991024f869.png

Most of these players fit the Botman, Bruno and Isak profile, but they should also go for a big proven player just to make a statement of intentions. Someone like Osimehn, Mané or Neymar. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Any chance of the embedded tweets coming back ? Think someone said it was a twitter problem but they work on other clubs forums so not sure on that.

I think you have to pay a bunch for access to their API’s.. not viable would be my guess.

New Bailey article focused on relegated clubs mentions Maddison, Barnes, JWP, Lavia, Alvarez (£25M), Bolla-Kotchap, Adams, Aaronson, Harrison and Koch (feels like he's just naming names).

Also mentions Fresneda, whose release clause has been cut in half to £17M due to relegation, and Sosa. 

https://www.90min.com/posts/newcastle-ready-to-raid-relegated-premier-league-clubs

Edited by timeEd32

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

New Bailey article mostly focused on relegated clubs mentions Maddison, Barnes, JWP, Lavia, Alvarez (£25M), Bolla-Kotchap, Adams, Aaronson, Harrison and Koch (feels like he's just naming names).

Also mentions Fresneda, whose release clause has been cut in half to £17M due to relegation, and Sosa. 

https://www.90min.com/posts/newcastle-ready-to-raid-relegated-premier-league-clubs

Koch and Aaronson would be two of the worst signings we could make. Fortunately it’s Bailey reporting it so it will be rubbish.

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

Aye I hated it, people are rude, so busy, don't feel safe most of the time.

Also used to take me 45 minutes to get to Tesco which was just over a mile away. I would have walked but it was for our weekly shop. I should have used a pram I guess. 

The trick is to find where you will be working fore it was overwhelming road from Euston station nd follow the train line out until you get to an area you can afford to buy.  For me it was Hel Mempstead. A 30 minute express train to London Cross the road and I'm at work.Quicler than work transport in the toon.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Koch and Aaronson would be two of the worst signings we could make. Fortunately it’s Bailey reporting it so it will be rubbish.

Don’t be rubbing Koch up the wrong way. You’ll end up in a sticky situation.