Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Are we in for a fun remaining 9 days of the transfer window or is it a wash?

Put it this way, when fat Mike was here the fax would already be unplugged, I reckon we will see at least 1 in

Not ideal that the window closes the night of our 2nd leg (am I right?). I’m sure EH would prefer to avoid any distractions on the day. Might be wise the club aims for any arrivals between the two games if possible to give everyone a lift going into the biggest game of the season so far.

I think we will attemp to get 3 in, two first teamers and one youth prospect. Then get 2 out, loan or permanent. I get the feeling we have been working in the background and as long as bids/terms are accepted it could be quite busy. It's too good an opportunity to miss this window, with how ahead of schedule we are.

1 hour ago, Dr Jinx said:

Survival and a % of games played. The club wouldn’t have done it if it wasn’t a likely deal to happen.

I'm now rooting for Forest to avoid the drop at all costs.

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

If I had to guess a name I reckon it will be Gordon. He’s not getting a game and they have already gotten a replacement.

Lampard said no when asked yesterday FWIW.

Just now, The Prophet said:

He said "no" to "can you shine any light on it (the Gordon situation), didn't he?

I’ll take your word for it as interview audio very low when I heard it. I thought he’d been asked if anything in the rumours.

6 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

It's the "sorry, no" that came as he was leaving that makes me think he was answering the 'can you shed any light?' rather than 'is it happening?'

See (and I’m not arguing as the question was delivered so quietly) I thought the additional apologetic No was because he’d answered a fairly reasonable question quite bluntly and realised it so he kind of repeated it in a softer tone so not to look a knob.