Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

11 minutes ago, 54 said:

Liverpool signed Robertson from recently relegated Hull when they made it back to the Champions League.

Robertson back then already looked better than Robinson ever has though. I get your point, but apple and pears.

5 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

So basically, he’s worst than Targett both defensively and technically? Interesting trade offs. 

Will say the only thing he is better at is moving up and down the pitch with pace and power. 

28 minutes ago, BrianSwan said:

Newcastle are above signings like Robinson now.

Champions League, FFS.

Hasn't he been linked to City? I trust the club to have done their due diligence on any signing they make. I haven’t seen anywhere near enough to comment either way on him.

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

I know. I was being facetious at the claim he was good because Fulham had a good season. Should’ve added one of my smileys. My bad 🙂

Come on, you didn't know he didn't play against us otherwise you wouldn't have said anything about the 2 games we played against them :lol:

Just now, joeyt said:

Come on, you didn't know he didn't play against us otherwise you wouldn't have said anything about the 2 games we played against them :lol:

I was at both games hence why I used to the word attend not watch 🙂

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Remember seeing Robertson play for Hearts a couple of games and Hull against us in a cup tie (which we lost on penalties) and he stood out a mile with his desire, energy and attitude.

Robertson never played for Hearts...

If we do sign a left back and we want to get some cash back through the door, we will have no shortage of takers for Targett.

He's a solid as they come and would surely be a starter for half the PL.

Everton and Sean Dyche would be a good fit for him.

6 minutes ago, Scottish Mag said:

Robertson never played for Hearts...

Which team am I thinking of? One of the Dundee’s perhaps? Was maybe against Hearts or in a Derby maybe. Was a fairly meaningful game as normally wouldn’t of bothered.

Just now, LFEE said:

Which team am I thinking of? One of the Dundee’s perhaps? Was maybe against Hearts or in a Derby maybe. Was a fairly meaningful game as normally wouldn’t of bothered.

John Robertson did. Maybe confusing Robertsons.

3 minutes ago, sempuki said:

John Robertson did. Maybe confusing Robertsons.

Nah… I remember watching him at Hearts and us signing him 🙂 But yeah maybe affected train of thought 💭 

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Either Queen's Park or Dundee Utd.

Dundee Utd 👍🏻 Thanks

8 hours ago, thomas said:

image.thumb.png.cb1df498a370745370e65e40b26fa5b8.png

Stefon: This year's hottest transfer target is GULER.  Born under the shadow of a solar eclipse to ex-circus performers, this is one talent you don't want to miss. He has it all - dribbling, passing, shooting, a sasquatch highway

Seth: ... a sasquatch highway?

Stefon: It's that thing of when a turkish guy has a wide happy trail that goes from nipples to gooch

:clap: Take a bow Tommy. :lol: