Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

8 minutes ago, Disco said:

Great chance to have a SOAD/Serj Tankian song for him too.

Logical conclusion of the (disgraceful!) speeding-up of the Blaydon Races over the years is getting to hear the corner giving it Chop Suey full throat.

2 hours ago, BeloEmre said:

I’ve never heard of him but he has great stats in the Russian league.

Would we be allowed to buy/sign this guy? He plays for Armenia but born in Russia and obviously still plays there. 

I know they allowed foreign players to leave and move elsewhere but unsure he’d qualify or if that was time limited.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Think he’d come close to displacing Schar quite quickly. 

Having watched the video of Schar’s passes this season I actually think he is one of the most difficult players to replace.

6 minutes ago, James said:

Having watched the video of Schar’s passes this season I actually think he is one of the most difficult players to replace.

Definitely, but Anderson’s passing is brilliant as well. 

If we could convince him to not start every game he’d be a great signing. 

Just now, TBG said:

Could Tonali be a smokescreen for moving Schar into midfield? 

It’s starting to look that way. Think the Maddison link’s gone cold as they’ve earmarked Schar as the playmaker we’ve been crying out for 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

It’s starting to look that way. Think the Maddison link’s gone cold as they’ve earmarked Schar as the playmaker we’ve been crying out for 

Don't be ridiculous, Schar will play in a double pivot with McTominay after we've sold Bruno to Real.

2 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

What happened to all that Matheus Franca noise? 

A player for the old projetc, after Howe's miracle this season, the club need proven top players to stay in the top 4.

Edited by cranna