Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Don’t think it’s rubbish as Mark Douglas reported a while back that the club had Mudryk very much on their  radar. They’re out of the Champions League and how many clubs will be in a position to afford him in January. Certainly wouldn’t rule him out and think he’s more likely than Maddison in January.

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Don’t think it’s rubbish as Mark Douglas reported a while back that the club had Mudryk very much on their  radar. They’re out of the Champions League and how many clubs will be in a position to afford him in January. Certainly wouldn’t rule him out and think he’s more likely than Maddison in January.

Would love it to happen, but really can't see it. Didn't the Shakhtar president say he valued him at £100m? Not saying that's what he'd eventually go for, but I can see it being north of £50m, which I don't see us paying for someone relatively unestablished. 

1 hour ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

May not be a realistic move, but Ryan Gravenberch has missed out on the Netherlands World Cup squad after moving to Bayern in the summer and getting limited game-time.

Has spoken out publicly before about not being particularly happy how things have been going.

Fantastic on FIFA, becomes pretty much the best CM in the world. 

That's the extent of my knowledge :lol: I didn't even know he'd gone to Bayern. 

But he's also Dutch, which is sexy.

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

6 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Think he’s openly said he wants to go to Arsenal during the previous window.

just name checked them really, as an interested Premier league team. Im

sure he’d be just as interested in the likes of us. Arsenal seem like they wouldn’t pay his value anyway. 

https://metro.co.uk/2022/11/09/why-arsenal-pulled-out-of-mykhaylo-mudryk-transfer-after-positive-talks-17726264/amp/

“The 21-year-old sent a clear message to the Gunners last summer when he name-dropped Arsenal in an interview in which he said he wanted to move to England. 

Asked whether his dream was to move to the Premier League and potentially tojoin Arsenal, he said: ‘Yes, yes. I think every player dreams of the Premier League.

‘It’s hard to say but Arsenal is a very good team, very good coach. I like the way they play. From my side I can’t say no [to Arsenal] but a transfer is not just up to my decision.’

Mudryk’s desire to move to the Emirates was made clear to the club by the winger’s representatives, who held ‘positive talks’ with the Gunners last summer, according to Fabrizio Romano.

However, after failing with a move for Leeds United star Raphinha, the Gunners were put off Mudryk by Donetsk’s £45m valuation of the winger.

‘We know they [Arsenal] wanted a winger. Raphinha was the dream, but it was not possible to proceed,’ Romano said on his YouTube channel.

‘They have had very positive contacts on Mudryk on the player’s side, but then they decided not to proceed with Shakhtar because they wanted more than £40m to £45m.’”

Mudryk and Maddison in January would be fucking hilarious :lol:

Love the idea of adding a couple of top players every window. No massive squad overhaul, just a top class addition or two every window to keep the squad harmony the way it is.

Bring in the occasional young mega prospect and let them bed in slowly too.

37 minutes ago, Shak said:

Love the idea of adding a couple of top players every window. No massive squad overhaul, just a top class addition or two every window to keep the squad harmony the way it is.

So do I, if only for the usual suspects on here kicking off and proclaiming every window a failure.

37 minutes ago, Shak said:

Plus if you buy them at a decent age, they will potentially be around for 8-10 years - Botman, Bruno, Isak, Willock etc 

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Fantastic on FIFA, becomes pretty much the best CM in the world. 

That's the extent of my knowledge :lol: I didn't even know he'd gone to Bayern. 

But he's also Dutch, which is sexy.

:lol: was gonna say the same. I always try to sign him on career.

12 minutes ago, Kanji said:

But stunt the development of Saka, Smith-Rowe and Saka? seems odd thing to do. 

I don’t know that they would sign him, just that he feels like a very typical Arsenal signing. Or at least one Arsene would’ve made.

Saw this one BBC and couldn't help but feel it's just a total load of bollocks. Just doesn't fit.

"Newcastle want Villarreal's Spain defender Pau Torres,25, Atletico Madrid's 29-year-old Belgium winger Yannick Carrasco and Real Betis' France midfielder Nabil Fekir, 29, this summer. (Fichajes - in Spanish)"