Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 hours ago, Joey47 said:

I think it's just a simple one. Pa-ke-ta.

Although this is based on how it would be pronounced in Spanish.

@Flip @JNK 

Let's ask the Brazilians.[emoji38]

You sound fluent in portuguese already.

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, OpenC said:

Loving the optimism for the season ahead :lol:

[emoji38] It’s crazy isn’t it. Making up scenarios to top up the doom and gloom outlook. 

There's 3 weeks, we signed 4 players in that time in January.

I'm now braced for it going into the final week. The good news is that we only have two weeks to wait for the final week.

Although it seems to take us about 5 days to do a medical so we might want to get a crack on.

Just now, Mike said:

Alright I'm not the type for extreme measures but it's time to kidnap Paqueta.

Don't be ridiculous....

Let's get Bruno to invite him for some footy in his garden... let's pretend it's Joelintons birthday or something... meanwhile we will get Danny A to draft up a contract... we can get Bruno to make him sign a "birthday card" whilst secretly underneath he will have signed a 6 year deal.

1 minute ago, STM said:

Don't be ridiculous....

Let's get Bruno to invite him for some footy in his garden... let's pretend it's Joelintons birthday or something... meanwhile we will get Danny A to draft up a contract... we can get Bruno to make him sign a "birthday card" whilst secretly underneath he will have signed a 6 year deal.

And if he spots the scheme, then we Kidnap him and do like a Face Off kinda thing with Matty Longstaff.

8 minutes ago, STM said:

Don't be ridiculous....

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

And if he spots the scheme, then we Kidnap him and do like a Face Off kinda thing with Matty Longstaff.

Fucksake [emoji38]

3 hours ago, sempuki said:

Riviere is up there (or down there) with Bobby Shinton, George Reilly, Billy Whitehurst and Frank Pingel. Utter shite.

yerve missed Rob MacDonald from yer list bud. Sh*ttiest of all sh*tty forwards weve had, ever!

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Wouldn’t that be a tiny version of him?

Well he's already tiny, we're just swapping heads or faces. However face off worked. I realize I didn't give the plot much thought.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Well he's already tiny, we're just swapping heads or faces. However face off worked. I realize I didn't give the plot much thought.

You put Matty's face on Paqueta's body so he keeps all the talent but looks like Matty Longstaff. The Longstaff body with Paqueta's face disappears into League 2 somewhere never to be seen again.

Just now, Skeletor said:

You put Matty's face on Paqueta's body so he keeps all the talent but looks like Matty Longstaff. The Longstaff body with Paqueta's face disappears into League 2 somewhere never to be seen again.

Or Longstaff ends up getting called up from Brazils world cup squad. :lol: