Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

If that is true then we will do it. Not sure why they’d be willing to sell him at that price though. 

Hopefully we have enough funds to do it up front and not in instalments. 

Author of a very good season on an individual level with OL, Lucas Paqueta would like to leave the club this summer. While PSG would be on the trail of the Brazilian attacking midfielder, Jean-Michel Aulas would claim around 39M€ for his transfer. A sum that would suit Newcastle. 

If last season for OL was more than complicated, Lucas Paqueta had a very good performance on an individual level (11 goals and 7 assists). This season, OL want to bounce back and have already repatriated Alexandre Lacazette and Corentin Tolisso . But for renewal, Lucas Paqueta could be absent. 

Even if he started in OL 's first game this season in Ligue 1 , Lucas Paqueta would still like to leave the club. This desire would already date from last winter, when his great friend Bruno Guimaraesleft the Lyon club to join Newcastle . Since then, Paqueta would feel a little isolated and would therefore have asked to leave OL this summer.

Newcastle ready to meet Aulas demands for Paqueta

And Lucas Paqueta would not lack suitors. Indeed, Arsenal, Newcastle and even PSG have been cited as possible destinations for him this summer. Already during the last winter transfer window, the club from the capital had positioned itself on the Brazilian. And the latter could be the last surprise transfer of Luis Campos in midfield. But OL coach Peter Bosz had however cooled the rumors of a departure from the middle  : “People talk about Lucas Paqueta, I understand myself because he has had a good part of the season, not the whole season. People talk a lot about a departure, especially at the start and less now, but he is with us and is training well .

OL have already found Lucas Paqueta's successor

Despite these recent remarks, a suitor would be ready to return to the charge for Lucas Paqueta . According to information from 90min , Newcastleare preparing a new offer for Lucas Paqueta. The Magpies were already interested in January, but refused to pay the minimum €59m demanded by OL at the time. However, this summer, the Lyon club would agree to let their player slip away for around €39m, plus bonuses. A sum that would suit the Magpies perfectly . Moreover, the player could reunite with his great friend Bruno Guimaraes . The outlet adds, however, that Newcastle would be wary ofArsenal on this file. OL for their part are already preparing the succession of Lucas Paqueta, since they are thinking of recruiting Flamengo midfielder Victor Hugo. 

20 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

We might actually be able to Frankenstein together a few decent players from all the ones we don’t need. Let’s see Financial Fair Play fuck with that kind of sustainability. 

Seems Everton beat us to that one when they produced Anthony Gordon. 

14 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: I don't even care if it's to us anymore I just want Paqueta to move so we don't have to hear about him potentially moving anymore. 

:lol: I care like a motherfucker, which is wild because I don't think I've ever seen him play.