Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

You put Matty's face on Paqueta's body so he keeps all the talent but looks like Matty Longstaff. The Longstaff body with Paqueta's face disappears into League 2 somewhere never to be seen again.

:lol: Ok so how would you swap them?

Fucking John Woo over here.

Dieng is an odd one, he has decent pace and for his size he’s strong. Think he’s too one-footed, mainly using his right and not the best technically with the ball at his feet. He’s still only 22 right? So I’m sure there’s a lot of room for development but I wouldn’t expect too much of him this season if he was to come 

6 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

You put Matty's face on Paqueta's body so he keeps all the talent but looks like Matty Longstaff. The Longstaff body with Paqueta's face disappears into League 2 somewhere never to be seen again.

@thomas we’re sure Dall-E won’t do public figures and literal face swaps, right?

15 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

The problem we've got now is other journalists jumping on the next name (or names in this case) which in some people's eyes gives greater credibility to the original story.

I still don't think there's anything in the Paqueta rumours but I really, really hope I'm wrong.

Just now, Keegans Export said:

The problem we've got now is other journalists jumping on the next name (or names in this case) which in some people's eyes gives greater credibility to the original story.

I still don't think there's anything in the Paqueta rumours but I really, really hope I'm wrong.

I hope you're wrong too. 

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

Don’t believe it simply because I don’t see how he goes for 33 million. 

1 minute ago, B-more Mag said:

We might actually be able to Frankenstein together a few decent players from all the ones we don’t need. Let’s see Financial Fair Play fuck with that kind of sustainability. 

woat, imo.