Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

On a scale from Botman to a snails pace, how slow are we talking?

Very slow - he is one of those who has won it all and seems to lack the hunger  - plus his ability to last 90 mins is questionable 

15 minutes ago, toontownman said:

If Fraser departs on top of Darlow and Shelvey today we will have a nice even 25 in the squad, but technically space for 3 more as Ashby, Anderson and Gordon don't count towards that 25.   

Shame there’s no time left to fill those empty slots

Edited by Unbelievable

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

We'll have 27, as we'll surely register Gillespie and Krafth now.

This is true. Krafth might be back ahead of schedule. He was shown in the physio rooms with the other players in the Gordon pics/videos wasn't he? While its likely he will never be used we may as well register Gillespie too. 

Currently "borrowing " father in laws sky for the match, decided to have a quick look at the transfer program, fucking hell 10 minutes of pure drivel topped by some accountant at the football league headquarters been interviewed, back to pointless for me

Pretty shrewd business to cut the deadwood in January and build in the summer, really.

Slightly frustrating as of course I want to win everything, but if we go into the summer looking at our payroll and not seeing Shelvey, Fraser, Darlow, and Wood, that feels pretty good actually.

1 minute ago, Miercoles said:

Pretty shrewd business to cut the deadwood in January and build in the summer, really.

Slightly frustrating as of course I want to win everything, but if we go into the summer looking at our payroll and not seeing Shelvey, Fraser, Darlow, and Wood, that feels pretty good actually.

It is, in January clubs need players but clubs don’t want to sell first team players.

creates an imbalance to exploit.

Good god I forgot Cieran Clark even existed.

Yeah so next summer without:

• Clark
  • Dummett
  • Ritchie
  • Shortstaff
  • Fraser
  • Shelvey
  • Wood
  • Darlow

That's most of a Championship side we'll be free of. Think we'll really see something after that.