Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38632190

Shearer gets better as a pundit every time I see him.

Neville talking s***, as always.

Phil Nevilles hair is offensive.

Imagine being a professional footballer pretty much your whole adult life and still keeping the hair you had when you were that kid in Y10 whose girlfriend was always at another school in the next county.

Imagine being a professional footballer pretty much your whole adult life and still keeping the hair you had when you were that kid in Y10 whose girlfriend was always at another school in the next county .

:lol: funny as ...  :lol: Perhaps, mainly, as I was that kid  :blush: (Y7, tbf).

Hard Brexit is going to effect the football industry in this country in terms of free movement?

Not really. Players who have played a certain percentage at international level are allowed a work permit. With them be high earners I'd expect them to be allowed in regardless.

Guest neesy111

Hard Brexit is going to effect the football industry in this country in terms of free movement?

Not really. Players who have played a certain percentage at international level are allowed a work permit. With them be high earners I'd expect them to be allowed in regardless.

Quite a few PL players don't have anywhere near the international caps required for work permits from Europe.

Guest neesy111

Think its ultimately up to the FA how its decided so god knows but if the FA try and make it difficult they'll have an open rebellion from the premier league

Depending on our arrangement on migration, many could require work permits if it's a very hard brexit which is becoming more of a reality.

It'll likely have an impact on transfers, not on players currently playing in the PL.  Might stop Chelsea signing players and sending them to belgium for example.

Found it so disappointing, and mildly disgusting, to read of  the lack of dignity afforded one of the greats in the game by one of the richest clubs in the world, best resourced FAs and seemingly most organised PFAs. Could imagine him feeling a sense of shame, in the early stages of his illness, as the discrepancy between his icon status and his current cash flow started to bite. Could just picture some job's worth telling him he'd have to buy tickets to take his grand daughter to her first game.

We now have players not worthy to be on the same pitch as someone like him made for life by the time they're 25.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/nobby-stiles-manchester-united-england-pfa-fa-alzheimers-dementia-a7532336.html