Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Probably shouldn't have tweeted about it at all really.

Fuck me, incredibly poor taste that.

IMO, they should suspend him pending police investigation. He'll probably throw a hissy fit, but honestly, fuck him, no player is bigger than the club. Moving dangerously close to Sunderland territory here are Juventus.

Possibly the worst worded statement ever released from a football club, that. :lol: Reads like they're saying "aye he might've raped someone, but it was 10 years ago, so who cares? He's class at football y'kna?"

Guest firetotheworks

Gotta love it when English people start hoying 'Liberals' around about people in England as if they have a fucking clue what they're on about. :lol:

Possibly the worst worded statement ever released from a football club, that. :lol: Reads like they're saying "aye he might've raped someone, but it was 10 years ago, so who cares? He's class at football y'kna?"

:facepalm: I think KI's last post here is more applicable to you, actually.

Maybe I shouldn't have been too harsh on KI.

Because if they didn't, they'd look as if they're not backing their player. (Which would be awkward between CR7 and them if he turns out to be innocent)

Is it really a time for 'backing' or not backing a player though? When he's accused of rape? It's nothing to do with whether he's a good professional or turns up early for training. Just seems in really bad taste to me.

Guest firetotheworks

Careful KI, you might yet again be accused of being part of the shadowy cabal of Forum Users Inexplicably Aligned Against Dinho Lad.

:lol: Just waiting for the next damning audio recording being posted about us all being Liberal Fanboys, putting us all right in our place having FINALLY been told it like it is. The consequences will never be the same.

Because if they didn't, they'd look as if they're not backing their player. (Which would be awkward between CR7 and them if he turns out to be innocent)

Is it really a time for 'backing' or not backing a player though? When he's accused of rape? It's nothing to do with whether he's a good professional or turns up early for training. Just seems in really bad taste to me.

That's not their concern, looking after their asset (legally) is.

I wish her the best and I hope she receives what is just, and I have no sympathy for Ronaldo whatever happens; but, if I was a director at Juventus, and I haven't seen any information that is deemed 'credible' by them, I'd be backing the player - or to be more precise, I'd be backing their own interest.

Careful KI, you might yet again be accused of being part of the shadowy cabal of Forum Users Inexplicably Aligned Against Dinho Lad.

:lol: Just waiting for the next damning audio recording being posted about us all being Liberal Fanboys, putting us all right in our place having FINALLY been told it like it is. The consequences will never be the same.

Can wait to see the next picture you post claiming to be a lookalike of. :lol:

I wish her the best and I hope she receives what is just, and I have no sympathy for Ronaldo whatever happens; but, if I was a director at Juventus, and I haven't seen any information that is deemed 'credible' by them, I'd be backing the player - or to be more precise, I'd be backing their own interest.

They have seen information that is credible to them, Ronaldo has pretty much admitted rape to his lawyers.

They have seen information that is credible to them, Ronaldo has pretty much admitted rape to his lawyers.

Yeah, where?

What a magazine reports does not count, btw! (Because that's not how it works in the business and legal world, just before you ask why! :lol: )

Yeah, where?

What a magazine reports does not count, btw! (Because that's not how it works in the business and legal world, just before you ask why! :lol: )

The second half of the sentence tells you the answer to your question :lol:.

Yeah, where?

http://www.spiegel.de/international/cristiano-ronaldo-kathryn-mayorga-the-woman-who-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230634-2.html

In response to the question as to whether Ms. C. ever raised her voice, screamed or called out, X responded, according to the document: "She said no and stop several times."

In the document, X says that she was lying on her side. "I entered her from behind. It was rude. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available." And further: "But she kept saying 'No.' 'Don't do it.' 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards."

That's from Ronaldo himself.

There's saying you're going to let the process run its course and not condemn the player before a conviction, and then there's saying "We don't care if he might have raped someone, it was 10 years ago anyway and he's great."

How how to you come to the conclusion that Juventus have deemed this to be 'credible', then? :lol:

Also, as I mentioned, just because some magazine have reported it doesn't mean that Juventus have to treat it as a legitimate source of information! Maybe if the paperwork was directly sent to them by the woman's lawyer, then I can understand. But at the moment there's nothing to suggest that Juventus have been approached by lawyers.