Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Clough: “I would have walked back to the north east”

Why didn’t we go and get him?

His ego would cause massive clashes with chairman, like what happened at Derby and Leeds and how he didn't get the England job.

Did this lass fight Ronaldo off? Or was she too drunk/drugged up? The reason I ask is because a few of these allegations against the famous and powerful don’t seem to involve any physical demonstrations of saying no or stop. I’m not downplaying things or saying these people are liars or anything, if someone says no or stop even if they first consented to sex, you must respect that person’s wishes otherwise it’s an act of rape or violence. I’m just thinking of how I’d react and people I know if someone tried to force themselves onto me/theming a physically threatening way, sexual or otherwise. As such, sadly and it’s probably my own ignorance here, I find it hard to believe a lot of these allegations, especially when celebs or footballers are involved. Ronaldo though, if he did rape someone... innocent until proven guilty though!

There's a difference between consenting and submitting. Ask (according to some stats) about every second girl you know. Those quotes are very troubling. If that's legit, then that's not okay, ever.

Did this lass fight Ronaldo off? Or was she too drunk/drugged up? The reason I ask is because a few of these allegations against the famous and powerful don’t seem to involve any physical demonstrations of saying no or stop. I’m not downplaying things or saying these people are liars or anything, if someone says no or stop even if they first consented to sex, you must respect that person’s wishes otherwise it’s an act of rape or violence. I’m just thinking of how I’d react and people I know if someone tried to force themselves onto me/theming a physically threatening way, sexual or otherwise. As such, sadly and it’s probably my own ignorance here, I find it hard to believe a lot of these allegations, especially when celebs or footballers are involved. Ronaldo though, if he did rape someone... innocent until proven guilty though!

In response to the question as to whether Ms. C. ever raised her voice, screamed or called out, X responded, according to the document: "She said no and stop several times."

In the document, X says that she was lying on her side. "I entered her from behind. It was rude. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available." And further: "But she kept saying 'No.' 'Don't do it.' 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards."

The actual teams (Brann & Lillestrøm) are irrelevant, but the story is perhaps one of the lowest fan behaviors I've seen in eons. A supporter of Brann got pushed in front of the subway and ended up having to amputate his leg, then Lillestrøm showed up at Brann Stadium with this banner:

70291916.jpg?imageId=70291916&x=9.6722621902478&y=51.348920863309&cropw=78.337330135891&croph=35.31175059952&width=980&height=590

:anguish:

Guest neesy111

Buffon, Bonucci, Barnes, Bale, Ben Arfa

Side and a half.

f*** I could have better than that tbh, Baggio, Baresi, Batistuta

George Best.

Guest firetotheworks

Mine's M, get in.

Maier, Moore, Maldini, Messi, Maradona

Matthias just missing out.

I’d f*** off Moore for Modric as I’m not Pards.

What the fuck did you just call me!? :lol:

4 of the best players of all time in their positions there man.