Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I'm still canny amazed that Shelvey's was overturned tbh, it was definitely within the realms of a red card and I've never seen one like that overturned before.

I know it shouldn't come into it, but I think the fact that everyone could see we got completely screwed over by the ref in that game played a part in it being overturned. Like you say, based on the incident alone it shouldn't be overturned because he did kick out.

I'm still canny amazed that Shelvey's was overturned tbh, it was definitely within the realms of a red card and I've never seen one like that overturned before.

I know it shouldn't come into it, but I think the fact that everyone could see we got completely screwed over by the ref in that game played a part in it being overturned. Like you say, based on the incident alone it shouldn't be overturned because he did kick out.

I'd need to look again, but I felt at the time it could be argued he was merely untangling his foot from the melee.

I'd need to look again, but I felt at the time it could be argued he was merely untangling his foot from the melee.

:lol:

He definitely kicked out, like

:lol:

I concur, but did he kick out to hurt a player or did he kick out to get his footing. He is in the motion of getting off the ground, something that necessitates the positioning of the feet on the ground. He realised his foot wasn't on the ground, thus putting him in danger of falling flat on his face and his reflexes caused him to kick out in search.

I know it sounds fanciful but it's just like stepping off a kerb that you have misjudged.

[emoji38]

I concur, but did he kick out to hurt a player or did he kick out to get his footing. He is in the motion of getting off the ground, something that necessitates the positioning of the feet on the ground. He realised his foot wasn't on the ground, thus putting him in danger of falling flat on his face and his reflexes caused him to kick out in search.

I know it sounds fanciful but it's just like stepping off a kerb that you have misjudged.

Said at the time that the movement from Shelvey was almost non existent. If Lansbury doesn't react no way the ref or linesman can even see enough to act.

Re: Vardy, he's a fucking cunt anyway, so who really gives a shit.

Yeah, the amount of officiating that went Leicester's way last season - they're due about three years of poor decisions under the law of averages.

Definitely don't want to start a new thread for this, but does anyone have any idea how much it costs to book a corporate box for one game (and if it is even possible)? Thinking of doing a client thing for the Leeds game in April.