Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Shit like that should be told to Ayoze!

As if we'd buy a better player to replace him :laugh:

Rafa: Ayoze, if you don't improve we're going to replace you.

Perez: Righto boss, course you are.

Rafa: Fuck

:lol: :(

Guest firetotheworks

He's only out of order because Redknapp's decided what he means. It's hardly out of order to say that Spurs have been spineless and soft over the years, it's probably the first thing that you'd say about them if you've watched the Premier League over the past 25 years, but naturally Redknapp has decided it's just about him and his team and therefore it's a disgrace. As always with Redknapp it's a double-standard, his son talks relentless shit about every team and player there is, but that's his opinion so it's fine.

He's only out of order because Redknapp's decided what he means. It's hardly out of order to say that Spurs have been spineless and soft over the years, it's probably the first thing that you'd say about them if you've watched the Premier League over the past 25 years, but naturally Redknapp has decided it's just about him and his team and therefore it's a disgrace. As always with Redknapp it's a double-standard, his son talks relentless shit about every team and player there is, but that's his opinion so it's fine.

100% this for me too!

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s correct in what he is saying, but when they beat Man Utd 3-0 he and others way lauding Spurs and even going as far to say not bringing in any players may prove the right thing. They just say what they like from game to game, moment to moment, player to player, result to result. Can’t stand most of them, they all talk shite. I’d be pissed off if I was Harry as well given he laid the foundations in many ways at Spurs to become a top 4 club, urgh I hate that phrase, thanks Sky... cunts!

Guest firetotheworks

He's just decided that it's about him and his team though. Neville was just talking about Spurs over the last 30 years, not just Redknapp's team. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks
"Tottenham for 30 years of our lives were spineless and soft, flaky, rubbish, you could be 2-0 down against them and think you would win 5-2. That's just the way they were. You knew that one little bump during the game and they would fall over it.

"Now we have the toughest, robust, most resilient Tottenham team that we have seen and we shouldn't get tired of them and saying they have to do this...