Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

The medical staff yesterday were a disgrace.

It took ages for them to realise that they were needed despite players urging them on. It took ages for them to get the stretcher and then they seemed to have the slowest walk ever. Even our own players came over to grab the stretcher off them to hurry them up. The crowd were whistling for them to get on. A fucking disgrace from what are supposed to be professional medical staff.

The guy who sits next to me is a nurse and he said he’s never seen anything like it.

I hope the club and the St John’s ambulance service make a full investigation.

For those following the Usain Bolt “story”, Australian media is today reporting that talks between Central Coast Mariners appear set to fail.

Mariners offered A$150K for the season (~£100k), Bolt was demanding A$3M (~£2m). Talks are at an impasse...

I reckon Bolt’s asking for bigger wages (~£40K pw) than we pay most of our starters! He’s not going to earn that in Australia!

40kpw? That's insane considering it benefits CCM only as a PR stunt while carrying an amateur who won't even see pitch time.

The manager doesn't rate him either. Please put an end to this circus. :lol:

The medical staff yesterday were a disgrace.

It took ages for them to realise that they were needed despite players urging them on. It took ages for them to get the stretcher and then they seemed to have the slowest walk ever. Even our own players came over to grab the stretcher off them to hurry them up. The crowd were whistling for them to get on. A fucking disgrace from what are supposed to be professional medical staff.

The guy who sits next to me is a nurse and he said he’s never seen anything like it.

I hope the club and the St John’s ambulance service make a full investigation.

Aren't St Johns ambulance a charity that uses volunteers, I dont think they are even allowed to assist the physios? With all the money in the game the Premier League or FA should be paying for proper paramedics to be attending

Because of the lack of F.C.B? I think the new crest looks great tbh.

Most people during the assembly complained that it looked more like a brand than a crest. The debate was quite illuminating, with the board defending it in purely commercial terms (easier to reproduce, cleaner, etc...) and the members speaking out for tradition and heraldry (some of the colors that get changed in the new version makes it that the shield would no longer sport the official coloring of the Barcelona city crest).

They said they removed FCB because lettering is hard to read when the shield is printed in small sizes. What kind of reason is that?

We have changed the club badge several times through history, so this one will happen eventually. It will just take some time to sell people on the idea, and the board has made a really poor effort of it this time. I mean, their speaker actually said that they wanted to de-emphasize the Barcelona city crest - we are fucking Futbol Club BARCELONA for fuck's sake  :lol:

Twitter is not very happy with the prize for getting goal time right at the £2500 corporate section at Newcastle at the weekend, ha ha what a cheap and chatty club we have become under this shit house

Because of the lack of F.C.B? I think the new crest looks great tbh.

Most people during the assembly complained that it looked more like a brand than a crest. The debate was quite illuminating, with the board defending it in purely commercial terms (easier to reproduce, cleaner, etc...) and the members speaking out for tradition and heraldry (some of the colors that get changed in the new version makes it that the shield would no longer sport the official coloring of the Barcelona city crest).

They said they removed FCB because lettering is hard to read when the shield is printed in small sizes. What kind of reason is that?

We have changed the club badge several times through history, so this one will happen eventually. It will just take some time to sell people on the idea, and the board has made a really poor effort of it this time. I mean, their speaker actually said that they wanted to de-emphasize the Barcelona city crest - we are fucking Futbol Club BARCELONA for fuck's sake  :lol:

yes but does that grow markets in narnia or get a crisp sponsor in mordor? God I despise modern football

Ballack, Klinsmann, Rosler, Podolski... I'd guess Hamann and Huth as well, purely from their longevity? No chance on the remaining three if all my six so far are correct. Sane can't possibly already be on that list though, can he?

Guest firetotheworks

Went on the quiz to put the answers in to find out. It shows the club's they played for though so it's immediately piss easy.

Guest reefatoon

Are there no parents watching the game?  :lol: No one seemed remotely interested that the young lad was absolutely wiped out. Definitely ball first mind.

Looks like a parent did come on at the end. Probably took the kid home and laced him for rolling around like a little pussy.