Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Turns out Napoli's club doctor single handedly ruined Jonathan De Guzman's career. Problem started under Rafa aswell. Dissapointing, that.

Rafa told him to see a different doctor. By the time the whole thing turned nasty, Rafa was gone.

Guest Howaythetoon

Cheer for posting, that was just when I was getting into football and didn’t quite know the ramifications of qualifying or not or the importance of a WC or what it was all about until USA 94, still my fave WC and a competition that introduced me to so many quality players and a deeper interest in the sport other than NUFC and our own domestic game or our own international team.

Probably the best days following the game for me and indeed some of th he’s days of my lie helped by becoming a teenager and the whole cool Britinania era in terms of music an fim and that whole feelgood faftor that went with it, topped by KK’s entertainers of course where it all started for me and indeed wouldn’t have had without, the interest in footy that is, which played such a huge part in my earlier life.

Guest Howaythetoon

I don’t think he’d pull up any trees here, I’d leaf him well alone. I’d rather we chipped in for someone better, although I do pine for another Scottish player given our histree with them, might be oakward having two though. Wood be interesting I dare say. Treemendous feat 3 goals at international level regardless. Wood the grass be greener for him away from the SPL though? Needs to do more to convince me he’s not another lump of wood from across the border. Branching out in other markets makes sense, especially for our poor sap of a manager, unlike at other clubs, money doesnt grow on the trees here.

I don’t think he’d pull up any trees here, I’d leaf him well alone. I’d rather we chipped in for someone better, although I do pine for another Scottish player given our histree with them, might be oakward having two though. Wood be interesting I dare say. Treemendous feat 3 goals at international level regardless. Wood the grass be greener for him away from the SPL though? Needs to do more to convince me he’s not another lump of wood from across the border. Branching out in other markets makes sense, especially for our poor sap of a manager, unlike at other clubs, money doesnt grow on the trees here.

Fucking hell.