João Pedro

I genuinely cannot get my head around people who thrive from attention via lying on Twitter. Just very bizarre behaviour. Probs coz I’m just that bit past the social media generation. And I also don’t get how people keeping going back to twats on there who have been rumbled for their bullshit more than once for more “inside info”. As a species I sometimes think we are well and truly deserving of the asteroid that fucks us from the face of the earth.

7 minutes ago, SteV said:

That’s the “he’s not for sale” line blown out the water.

Watford are a selling club. He's had that £30 million price on his head all summer.

That Pozzo family have the Udinese connect and a lot of relationships with agents, and so they are always happy to sell and go looking for other talents.

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

It’ll go the way of the rest of the villa players who went there over here.

That's more to do with the manager and his tactics/attitude though. 

I'm saying is Sarr the better player and potentially cheaper. Yes he's 4yrs older than Pedro but does that just mean he would be able to make an impact quicker than Pedro would do. 

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

That's more to do with the manager and his tactics/attitude though. 

I'm saying is Sarr the better player and potentially cheaper. Yes he's 4yrs older than Pedro but does that just mean he would be able to make an impact quicker than Pedro would do. 

We have Howe.

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

We have Howe.

We do, so why pay the extra for Pedro if he could do wonders with Sarr for roughly £5m less?  I know age is one reason and perhaps Sarrs attitude/personality is something they've looked into and decided against.

However if we are really penny pinching and walking away from deals for the sake of £5m/10m then it seems an odd decision to overlook Sarr in favour of Pedro assuming both were ever options.

Been said before but Romano was adamant for ages Digne wasn't coming here while no other journalist was reporting it. If proper journalists cannot get decent verification of a deal they won't add their name to it.

Romano and Hope will be getting things from different people, I doubt any of them are making stuff up, but their reporting of it will be reliant on their sources' take on things.

Edited by Hanshithispantz