Alexander Isak

Disco

29 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

I think clubs have player liaison staff - to help them settle into the area, find homes, schools for kids etc etc

Not sure if we had any under Ashley though.

I was just home in July for a visit and got chatting with my cousin who is a legal secretary for a local firm specializing in property. The firm did some recent work brokering a property sale in Darras Hall for...one Bruno Guimaraes. Apparently, there was a big to-do with the seller over him being a bit of a berk and refusing to budge on a fridge freezer being part of the deal :lol:

Doesn't really answer your question, just made me think of that.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Emotic said:

Also not forgetting this Ben Arfa-esque dribble against Slovakia at the Euros, only to be denied by none other than wor Dubs.

Didn’t score, don’t want!

50 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

This on the back of the Man City performance seems to have sent alot of fear to other fans around the league. Think we've gone relatively under the radar until now.

Reading a few other forums the general consensus seems to be "Fuck. Newcastle are actually legit now and this is just the start"

I just got off an interview with a prospective engineer (He's in the UK) and he noticed the Newcastle scarf on the wall. He said "You guys are going to be good this year". 

Edited by McDog

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

Has anyone else listened to this? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0cwb5cn

Not exactly a glowing reference. I hope people aren’t expecting this to be a Shearer-esque signing. I’m confident that Eddie will extract every ounce of ability out of this lad but it seems we have wildly overpaid for him.

He's going to be playing with much better players at Newcastle. He'll get goals I have no doubt about it. Had an off season big deal. 

3 minutes ago, McDog said:

I just got off an interview with a prospective engineer (He's in the UK) and he noticed the Newcastle scarf on the wall. He said "You guys are going to be good this year". 

7zopEzbYzoEgddKMNTDZrHY5Xmca-wl8-ys2IX5M

1 minute ago, duo said:

He's going to be playing with much better players at Newcastle. He'll get goals I have no doubt about it. Had an off season big deal. 

He’s also going to be playing against much better defenders most of the time.  

Time will tell what he’s like but for some strange reason I was just as excited about Pedro after watching both YouTube videos and still want him just as much.

8 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Also not forgetting this Ben Arfa-esque dribble against Slovakia at the Euros, only to be denied by none other than wor Dubs.

Holy shit.

This guy and ASM in the same team :fwap:

8 minutes ago, Emotic said:

That keeper looks good, wonder if he'd come in and be our No2 what with Dubs seemingly on the way out. 

42 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

He's saying Spanish teams are broke.

Poor penalty box movement.

Doesn't win headers.

Doesn't use his size.

Not a penalty box player.

Wilson's better.

Will press well, potential, smart nice lad.

Dan thinks differently- I know whose opinion I trust 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

They've showed the man in Newcastle, so just a matter of time.

Why are people still nervous about the announcement being made?

Maybe just me but the official announcement does nothing for me. I'm ready for new news.

Just now, duo said:

Dan thinks differently- I know whose opinion I trust 

The guy on that bbc clip sounds like a PFM.

Talking about how he's a nice lad and doesn't put himself about like Mitrovic.

My God ... complete and utter clown.

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

Maybe just me but the official announcement does nothing for me. I'm ready for new news.

Same. I'm trying to figure out who else will be coming in already.