Alexander Isak

Disco

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

We should honestly be getting Venom to do the announcement videos since they are Geordie boys. Let the world know our great menace, and shrink in abject horror.

download (1).jpg

Great band! Never knew they were geordie lads 

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

Brassell on the ramble reckons that, yes we are likely over paying in terms of price, but that that was unavoidable, but thinks he’s a great fit for us and will be a success. 

The price is what the selling club are willing to accept.  They were wanting his release clause of 90M euros

1 minute ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Brassell on the ramble reckons that, yes we are likely over paying in terms of price, but that that was unavoidable, but thinks he’s a great fit for us and will be a success. 

Is that on today's ramble or on the continent?

3 minutes ago, LV said:

Great band! Never knew they were geordie lads 

Aye, Conrad Lant is from North Shields. I knew him in the late 1970’s when he was working at Impulse Studios in Wallsend.

Edited by FloydianMag

2 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Aye, Conrad Lant is from North Shields. I knew him in the late 1970’s when he was working at Impulse Studios in Wallsend.

He honestly looks like he hasn't changed much since then. Looks almost the same, but with a bit of gray. Fantastic band.

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

He honestly looks like he hasn't changed much since then. Looks almost the same, but with a bit of gray. Fantastic band.

Last time I saw him his hair was…..erm rather thin. Mind he must be in his 60’s now.

19 minutes ago, NWMag said:

I know it’s a video game, but fifa has him with a 5 star weak foot. 

having never seen him play, is he very good with both feet? 

FIFA has Paul Dummett down as a professional footballer 

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

Mark Knopfler, Sting, Sam Fender and Alan fecking Price take umbrage with your heed banging bias! 

They are all pussies though. Knopfler is great, but does he strike fear and loathing in the hearts of opposing fans? Sting? Maybe Sting from The Police. But Fields of Gold isn't going to cause anyone to shit in their pants. Buried Alive and Raise the Dead will.