Alexander Isak

Disco

On 03/09/2022 at 18:05, buzz said:
On 03/09/2022 at 18:03, ponsaelius said:

Should have bought Toney instead?

why-not-both-why-not.gif

I don't understand these memes, the text says "Why not both?" but her mouth clearly says "Rhino's arse" ??‍♂️

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Such a shame about his miss. He buries thet and we probably go on to win comfortably. It happens.

Yeah, I’m glad he scored at Anfield a few days before, as he has got that vital first goal out of the way. Remember Jon Dahl Tomasson going through one on one and missing on his debut and he just never seemed to get going after that.

On the last few FM’s Isak was always my go to striker signing as he was only at Sociedad so in theory was accessible. Even though it was completely unrealistic for any version of NUFC we’ve known in the last decade.
He scored 20+ for 5 years before upgrading so let’s hope that is the reality! 

On 04/09/2022 at 14:41, Cronky said:

Let's cut him a bit of slack. Those one-on-ones with the keeper aren't as easy as they look. The alternatives to the dink are a blast, or taking it round the keeper, which aren't always successful either. 

If chipping it over the keeper is unwise, then Messi has been doing it wrong for all his career. If you have the skill to do it, then it's probably the best option of the three IMO.

Don't think there's anything wrong with the chipping, it was his last touch that let him down imo, it's too heavy , he was too close to the keeper when he chipped it which make it easy for the keeper to save it