Alexander Isak

Disco

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Gordon to Liverpool

Isak to chelsea

What a day

I've my new Isak strip - I'm not worried :bob:

The lad is the future. Need to do everything we can to keep a hold of him. He's one we should be building our side round for the next 5-10 years.

So if it means selling Isak to keep Minteh, so be it. 

Edited by TBG

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Right Saudis, time to buy Target for £50 million 

PIF this is your time to shine

Someone pack Almirons bags for him

Edited by duo

3 minutes ago, TBG said:

The lad is the future. Need to do everything we can to keep a hold of him. He's one we should be building our side round for the next 5-10 years.

So if it means selling Isak to keep Minteh, so be it. 

You can't be serious. Isak is only 24.

13 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Downie isn’t the smartest, is he?

If you’re say £30m under the FFP requirements, you don’t sell a £100m+ asset to pull yourself back in line.  This would be the worst time to sell a player of that value, as you wouldn’t be able to take advantage of the amortisation benefits.

2 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Completely unacceptable from our board if it comes to this. 

Howay man. Assuming there's any need to sell then that is squarely because of the PL and their bullshit anti-competition rules.

Just now, Yorkie said:

Howay man. Assuming there's any need to sell then that is squarely at the PL and their bullshit anti-competition rules.

We could have still done a bit more to raise more money.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Howay man. Assuming there's any need to sell then that is squarely at the PL and their bullshit anti-competition rules.

Still waiting on training ground sponsorship etc …

It's going to be an uncomfortable few days.

Chelsea and Boehly are psychotic enough to put close to £200 million on the table.

Fun times.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Sigh, aye alright, let's point fingers at something other than the utter fucking bullshit that's corrupting the English game and making the competition barely worth entering.

Just now, Yorkie said:

The deadline is well-known, we’re talking about selling (arguably) our best player.

We had to have anticipated this deadline better, more urgency on moving players out, a change of strategy. Basically anything but this. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Which is why I don’t believe that we’re that far in the hole(if any) training kit and training ground sponsorship would raise £20m+ per season 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Sigh, aye alright, let's point fingers at something other than the utter fucking bullshit that's corrupting the English game and making the competition barely worth entering.

I’m not defending the ridiculous rules, but to suggest the club couldn’t have done more is ridiculous tbh.

Just now, KaKa said:

It's going to be an uncomfortable few days.

Chelsea and Boehly are psychotic enough to put close to £200 million on the table.

Fun times.

I don’t think even they would at those figures. We would have to come down which I don’t think you can rule out at all